Chapter 11 || Too Good to Be True

(Y/n) POV

~~~

Wind was flying into my face. I opened my eyes. I could see Hyrule Castle. I looked around. I was in Link's arms. I screamed and Link dropped me. 

I said, "Oww."

Link said, "Sorry."

"Wait, what am I doing here? Last thing I remember-"

"I went back to Ganondorf's Castle, defeated him, and rescued you. You're safe now." 

I just sat there dumbfounded. Link defeated Ganondorf? Then I saw Link sit next to me. He grabbed my hands then he leaned closer to me. He kissed me.

"I've been waiting to do that."

"I thought you loved Kreel."

"While you were gone I realized how much I loved you. Kreel is nothing compared to you. So let's run away together."

"I thought you'd never say it, come on let's go."

~~~

Ganondorf POV 

I looked at (Y/n). She was sweating then I saw her eyes open. As they did she sat up and started to scream. 

She said, "What happened?"

I said, "Thanks to your plan we got Link to leave. When I found you, Link was out of breath and was trying to get back into the castle. While you were knocked out. You were out of it for 4 days now. That force field that kept you in and Link out was yours. If I were you I would go back to sleep. Do you want a goodnight kiss, Princess?"

"No."

"Fine. Goodnight Princess."

(Y/n) POV 

~~~

"Wake up, (Y/n). It's time to wake up."

I asked, "Who's there?!"

Then I stood up, I was in a white room. I then saw a figure approach me. 

It said, "Don't recognized me?" 

"Father?"

The figure nodded and opened its arms. Which I gladly ran into. 

"How are you here?" 

"I'm here because you are here. (Y/n), I'm so proud of you."

"But how? And I thought you would be mad since I've been using forbidden magic."

"I was summoned here because you are at great conflict. I'm just here to help you. And everyone breaks the rules. Kreel shouldn't do half the stuff she does."

My father started to disappear.

"Please don't go."

"We'll see each other again. I promise."

~~~

This time when I woke up Ganondorf wasn't by my side. Also this time I felt tears run down my face. 

I said, "I hope so Father."