disrespectful

disrespectful- trey songz ft. mila j

it wasn't like what you and zion were doing was intended. it just kinda happened and yes, you both knew it was wrong but the thrill and excitement of the situation made it harder to stop.

the sneaking around and laying low was something you seemed to enjoy and it looked as though zion was having fun too. neither of you two cared. who cared if it was disrespectful, obviously not you two.

you were both in relationships but didn't tell either one until much later. even then, you didn't bother to stop.

the late nights and staying over at each other's places when your 'other half' was out was thrilling. especially when you would wear his girlfriends clothes or vice versa and you knew if you were caught, it wouldn't be the prettiest.

"when does your boyfriend get back into town?" zion's head was in your lap while the two of you were on your couch watching whatever was playing at 2 in the morning. your thumb gently caressing his cheek.

"thursday night, friday afternoon the latest"

it wasn't like your boyfriend wasn't good enough for you, there was something about zion that drew you in and kept you there. zion was carefree while your boyfriend obsessed over everything, they were two completely different people but you wanted both of them. everything was so messy and complicated.

"looks like i'll be staying until wednesday then"

zion hardly ever saw his girlfriend. he saw her maybe once or twice a week, sometimes not at all because she was so caught up with school and work which added more guilt to the situation. while she's trying to get an education and that money, zion's going behind her back cheating with you.

"that's fine by me" zion had now inched higher, his head now on your stomach and his arms wrapped around your torso. he was such a big baby but he was your lowkey big baby.

"do you wanna go to bed?" you asked and felt zion nod his head. he got up and pulled you up with him, placing a kiss on your lips.

zion didn't care that he was messing around with you and didn't mind being disrespectful to either of your relationships. he cared a whole lot about you and if he was being honest, cared more about you than he did his own girlfriend.

zion threw you onto the bed and you watched as he removed his shirt followed by his pants. he threw a shirt from his bag to you because he knew how you loved to wear his clothes.

when your boyfriend questioned where you got some clothing items from, you simply shrugged and said you brought them. but you being the messy hoe you are, would wear them to bed on most nights, with your boyfriend next you. sending the odd snapchat to show zion.

zion jumped on the bed and you watched as he licked his lips before pushing back a few dreads that were in his face.

fuck he's hot. was all you were thinking.

"if your girl found out how good i was riding you, oh wait i don't really care" you smirked and crawled up the bed before sitting on zion's lap

"baby girl, you're so special. i don't care about nobody but you" he sang, his hands placed firmly on your hip.

"i don't mind being disrespectful. we're so disrespectful" zion continuing the lyrics.

zion reached up to place a kiss on your lips before you hopped off and turned the lights off. sliding in next to him you felt his arms wrapping around your body.

•••

this was really fun for me to write not because i would ever do this to anyone but because it was so messy and drama filled.

plus y'all ain't ready for this next chapter. i'm telling ya now.