bad bitches don't have feelings

zion and yourself didn't have the most conventional relationship. due to your lack of enthusiasm for a relationship and zion's inability to sustain one due to his career, the both of you decided on just being friends with benefits.

in the beginning you both agreed and laughed at the thought of developing feelings because it was just sex right? well wrong.

7 months down the track and zion was becoming distant. usually he'd call almost every other night asking you to come over or when you'd call, he'd be there in a heartbeat. but not lately. he was calling less and less, you seeing him once a week, twice at the most.

you didn't really wanna bring anything up because you didn't wanna come off as being a girlfriend so to speak but you were kinda concerned. besides, this has happened before although those times, he told you why he'd be absent. this time, no explanation.

so when he called you were more than happy to hear from him. excited that you'd finally get some dick but when he asked to talk, red flags started to be raised. something told you that nothing good would come from this talk.

the both of you deciding to just meet at his house and you had prayed the other boys weren't going to be there.

zion told you to just walk right in and that he'd be waiting in his room. opening the door, you saw zion standing by the window. him looking as if he was deep in thought.

"hey stranger" you gave a weak smile before walking in and sitting down on the bed, placing your bag down on the floor.

zion returned the smile and sat down on the seat in the corner of the room. you looked around the room and noticed how clean it was. usually when you were here, it was slightly messy with things strewn across the floor.

"have you been okay? it's been awhile... and a girl needs some dick" the last part you said under your breath and sorta hoped that zion didn't hear you.

"i'm just going to be honest with you y/n. i like you. have since the start but you made it very clear that feelings weren't going to be involved"

you were taken back, honestly. truly. you didn't know what to say and just stared at zion as he searched for your face for some type of emotion other than shock. so you asked him, why?

"i don't know y/n. there's fucking something about you and-"

before he could carry on, you cut him off. you needed to nip this in the bud and stop any further damage and slight heartbreak.

"zion i'm emotionally fucked up and insensitive because i've been alone for a very long time so for someone else to all of a sudden care about me is a bit hard to comprehend but i'm not worth the effort"

you said it in hopes that he'd rethink his decision, his feelings for you because you didn't want to be in this current predicament. this situation now was exactly what you were trying to avoid.

in all honesty, you were lying to yourself in thinking that you didn't feel something for this boy. he showed you things that you could only imagine, made you feel important. you didn't like that because it reminded you of negative things like heartache and disappointment.

"don't you think i don't know that? that i didn't notice the way you feel because i did. just give it a go y/n"

by now, tears had welled up in your eyes and you shook your head. you stood up and faced the door because you knew that looking at zion would mean breaking down completely.

"i hate liking someone. i hate developing feelings because it means letting someone in your life that can fuck it up and walk away like nothing"

zion walked over and pulled you into his chest. he wrapped his arms around your body before resting his chin on the top of your head. you buried your face into his chest and let the remainder of the tears flow.

"i know baby girl. i know but i promise to god that i will never do that to you"

and for the the first time ever, you showed emotion and opened up to someone. two things you had vowed to never do because in your mind, bad bitches don't have feelings.

•••

that was a crap imagine for a comeback.

but hey, i'm back & honestly, i wouldn't expect much this time. highkey still the same before i took a little break. i was going to update when this hit 200k buuuuut i missed it and here i am, updating at 201k but better than nothing.