"Chapter 2 <3"

*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*

Timeskip.. next day..

BREA'S POV

Hi, I am Breanna just call me Brea for short, I am 17 years old and the youngest of us three siblings.

"So? What's up?" I asked to break the silence then Jade screamed.

Meet Jade. She's always screams when she has a good news or terrible news and she is the eldest of us siblings.

"What's with all the screaming, Jadey?" Mace asked as he face-palmed himself.

Lastly, meet Mace, the oldest of us three. He always teased me and Jade some nicknames. But he hates teasing him back a nickname too.

"There will be a registration for the Music club this afternoon!!" Jade exclaimed.

"Omg! No way!!" I exclaimed then me and Jade started screaming as we jumped around.

Mace covered his ears as me and Jade started screaming. You know what he annoys alot? Having two sisters like me and Jade and his the only boy among the three of us.

"Okay, okay, okay. That's too much!" Mace said.

"This will be totally amazing!" I said.

"I know right!" Jade exclaimed.

"Oh look! There will be a registration for the student council this afternoon too!" Mace said as he pointed at a paper posted on the bulletin board.

"That's amazing Mason, goodluck!" Jade said.

"For the very last time, can you please stop calling me that sick nickname?" Mace said.

*bell rings*

"Whatever. Let's go to class Jade." I said.

Jade and I left Mace then we went to our class.

Timeskip to lunchtime..

RICO'S POV

Finally, class is over. Last class was boring than you ever think. Anyways, I went to the canteen and find for my siblings.

I couldn't find them at all. As I was supposed to sit down, I saw a paper on my side.

It says.. "Registration for all Singers, Drummers,Dancers and Guitarists. Later 3pm at the Music Lab. Join now for free!"

My eyes are wide open then someone scared me in my back.

"Boo!" Lizzy and Lance scared me behind.

"AHHHH!" I screamed as I turned to them.

"Guys! What the heck!" I said.

"No way! Registration for all musicians?!" Lance said then he looked at the paper.

"I know right!" I said.

"WO-HOOOOOOO!!" Me and Lance exclaimed as we jumped around then Lizzy covered her ears.

"Boys, stop!!" Lizzy said.

But still, we didn't stopped. You know why Lizzy is annoyed at us? She hates being the only girl in our siblings.

"Ugh, boys." Lizzy groaned then she left as we stopped.

"I'm so excited for later!" Lance exclaimed.

"Me too!" I said.

"Uh-huh! Oh yeah!" Me and Lance cheered then we danced.

"OMG!!" Lizzy exclaimed as she shakes me and Lance.

"What is it??" Lance asked.

"I have some big news too!!" Lizzy exclaimed.

"Okay, but before you say it. Can you just please stop shaking us??" I asked then she stopped shaking us.

"There's a registration for the student council this afternoon!!" Lizzy said.

"Woah! You should totally join, Lizbiz!" I said.

"Totally!" Lance said.

"For once, can you please stop calling me Lizbiz?" Lizzy groaned.

"Whatever Lizbiz. Let's go Lance." I said then I grabbed Lance.

"Guys! What the heck!" She said.

"Bye Lizbiz!!" Lance said as I drag Lance.

"Wait for me, weirdos!" Lizzy said then she ran to us.

*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*

~Mjhncy♡

edited: 4/11/19 ♡