"Chapter 6 <3"

MACE'S POV

After class, I went to the student council room on the second floor.

As I went inside..

"Hey bro! Please sit down." A blonde-hair guy said then I sit down.

There are seven officers and two vacant seats so I sat down there as someone opened the door.

"Hello! I'm sorry if I'm late." A blonde-hair girl said as she went inside.

"We are just starting, please sit down." The blonde-hair guy said then I looked at her as she sat down beside me.

"Alright guys, my name is Jace Norman, the president of the student council in this school." Jace said.

"You and the girl, please introduce yourselves since only the two of you are new among all of us." He said as he pointed at me and the girl beside me then I stood up.

"He-Hey, I am Mace, 17 years old and being part of the student council will be awesome in any position." I said.

"Great to meet you Mace, please sit down." Jace said then I nodded and sat down as the girl beside me stood up.

"Hi, I am Lizzy, 17 years old and it would be an honor to be one of the officers in the student council." Lizzy said.

"Oh I see, are you two siblings?" Jace asked as we looked at each other then we looked back at him.

"No..?" Me and Lizzy said.

"Friends?" Another girl said

"W-We don't know each other." I chuckled.

"A couple?" Another guy said.

"We told you, we don't know each other." Lizzy said.

"Yet." Jace said then we had a moment of silence.

"Okay um, back to the topic." He said.

"These are all of my members for the student council. But since our last secretary transferred to another school, we will chose you either of you."

"The vice president is Riele Downs, apprarently she is absent today because since she went to a vacation so you guys will probably meet her soon."

"So any questions?" Jace asked.

"Wait, that's it?" Lizzy asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jace asked.

"How will we know who is the secretary between the two of us?" I asked.

"Let's see.." Jace said.

"Lizzy, do you want to be a secretary?" He asked.

"Of course." Lizzy said.

"Mace?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Then you guys can be both secretaries, easy peezy." He said.

"Wait, what?!" Me and Lizzy said.

"So, I guess we're done here. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day for us all." Jace said as all of them stood up.

"Woah Jace. How can we both secretaries??" I asked.

"Hey Mace, I am the president and I find ways." He said.

"Okay we're done here. Anotehr meeting next week, same time people." Jace said as they all left.

As they left, me and Lizzy rushed to the door.

"Let me out!" Lizzy said.

"No, let me out first!" I said.

"Ladies first, gentlemen then!" She said.