Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Once Upon a Cow

Sophia's Outfit:

P.O.V: Sophia

Once upon a cow, my dumb stupid older brother thought it'd be smart to go do a prank without me, now he's under house arrest and, going over to my best friend's house, to possibly could get him into even more trouble. Will he get in more trouble?-

"Seriously Soph?!" Jason said, out of breath, as he biked fast as shit over here.

"Seriously Jason?! You Cycle-path, what have I told you about me and my monologuing?!" exclaimed, smiling when Jason cringed at my golden pun.

"You should really monolog nicely smidget." Jason retorted, walking up to Billy's door. (I was patiently waiting on Jason to hurry over)

So, I knocked on the door, and just a few moments later the door swung open, revealing Billy's mom.

"Oh my God is that Jason Scott?!" She asked. Well damn, nice to see you too miss Billy's mom. 

With that we were taken inside.

**

"Sup Billy?" I Said smiling and leaning up against the wall.

"Hey Soph... Uh why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" Billy asked.

"Why not though?"
..

.

"Don't question it dude, it's better that way... But Billy, its six o'clock." Jason stated as Billy scrambled over to some computer stuff that I can't name.

"It's Six.. Six Fifty six I know, You got four minutes. Grab that chair." Billy says, pointing to a chair, which I grabbed and handed it to him.

"What's all this stuff?" Jason said, looking around Billy's room.

"These are the things that. I found at my dad's,most stuff are his.Hey. Where's the cage?" Billy asked all in one breath looking around for it.

I looked on the big wooden shelf that he had, and found the cage he was looking for. 

"Here it is." I said handing it to Billy.

"Ok Jason put your foot in the cage." Billy continued, as Jason lifted his foot as Billy tweaked with it some more.

"What is it?" I asked curious about the device.

"It's a Faraday cage. It just stops the sounds in there for a lucky-" Billy started, but was cut off by a beeping sound.

"That's the three minute warning!" Jason warned looking at me with a nervous glance.

"Don't sweat it bro, Billy's got this." I reassured.

" Come on up. If the signal goes out. My dad's been dead now, seven years four months and... two days? Yeah, two days." Billy said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Uh, Okay?" Jason said looking over at me again.

"It's a long time. He used to work at the mine."

"Billy I really don't think." This is the longest three minutes of my life.

"You still live in 44-55 Old Wharf?" Billy asked, now at his computer.

"Yes, We do." Jason answered looking at the clock on the wall nervously.

"Great house."

" Okay.About my dad, we used to go and find objects together. Some really, really old." Billy continued making me really want to find out more about his dad.

"I am gonna get in trouble, Billy." Jason warned.

"Jason, don't worry bro. Everything will be fine...." I said taking off my sunglasses, folding them and putting them in my pocket.

"Almost like that show American Pickers." Billy said making me smile. I used to love that show, used to always want to go on hikes and find weird things on the beach, and bring them home and keep them in a safe place.

"Billy, the signal's gonna go off!" Jason exclaimed making me sigh.

"We should definitely head on to a TV show that would've been so crazy." Billy continued.

"What are you doing?!" Jason asked as Billy started messing with the cage again.

"Dude come on seriously!" Jason exclaimed again.

"It's gonna go!" he continued.

"Billy come on!" Jason pleaded, making me sigh again.

"What?" Billy asked, as the signal on Jason's Ankle Monitor was broken.

"See Dear Brother, everything's just fine." I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Why is she British now?" Billy asked cocking his head to the side.

"Again, don't question it man, it's better that way." Jason said shaking his head at me.

"Thank you Billy." Jason said, suddenly hugging Billy. AWW SO CUTE. 

"Can you stop touching me now?" I tried my absolute best not to laugh out loud to that statement.

"Alright you two, shall we start our journey across the mysterious plains of Angel Grove?" I asked helping Jason's foot out of the Cage, as we walked out of Billy's room.

"Hey Billy. Do you have the key?" I asked looking back at Billy.

"Yeah, here they are, why?" Billy asked holding up the car keys.

"Because I will be escorting you to to the mines."

Jason's eyes widened.

"No Billy don't-"

"Ha, too late sucker I'm driving today, and tomorrow." I said as we walked out of Billy's house and towards the van.

"What's so bad about her driving?" Billy asked Jason making me smile.

"You'll see. Billy... You'll see. " Jason said as he took the front seat and Billy got in the back.

Looking out into the sunset I put my sunglasses back on and said.

"I choose the road less traveled... Now where the heck am I?"
.

.

.

.

"Did you seriously want to drive, just so you can make that terrible pun?" Jason asked.

"Eh, I've heard way worse." Billy said as I started the engine. The car lurched forward making Jason grip the dashboard.

"Um, Soph did you pass your driving test, by any chance?" Billy questioned, as I basically sped down the roads.

"Of course I did Billy old pal, I just like the speed of things." I answered, pressing the breaks as a red light came up.

"I really regret sitting in the front seat now, Billy wanna trade seats next time,

.

.

.

"Hell no." With that I zoomed down the streets making everything move forwards

Hm, i wonder if I'll see Zack again??

A/N: Here ya go, another crappy part to a mediocre story. Next part will be a little bit more interesting with you guys leaning more about Sophia, and how she met Zack, sorry if this chapter seemed a little short, I'll try my best to improve next chapter!