And Then His Lips Touched Mine (2)

--------------------------------------------2 weeks later-----------------------------------------------

*In Art Class

Daiku can you go get the art supplies that are listed on this list? You can choose someone to help you if you would like. And here are the keys to the closet. When you exit this room you turn right and then their will be a sign that says art supplies on the door. Alright?"

"Yes ma'am," Daiku replied. "Doji?"

"Sure thing," I said with a grin. Daiku blushed

As we came up to the door, Daiku unlocked it. As we went in the closet, the door closed behind us. The first thing on the list was paint brushes. As I reached up to get them, my hand brushed on Daiku's di ck and it instantly started to erect. Just the sight of that made me do the same. I resisted the sensation to start touching him, and I got the paint brushes. Then Daiku got started to get the paint. I just couldn't resist anymore. I threw my sweater vest off and unbuttoned my dress shirt and yanked that off too. Then I hugged Daiku and started grinding into him.

Daiku's POV -------

All of a sudden I felt Doji rap his arms around me and rub his pelvis on me, which only made my erection grow even more. I suddenly dropped the paints. Then I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it on the ground .I turned around to face him. He had lust in his eyes. Right then and there I needed him, and I was sure he felt the same way. He kept grinding his manhood on mine. I couldn't take it anymore. I slipped my pants off and then he took his off. Next I slid my boxers down and he slid his briefs down. Now we were grinding face to face with nothing in between us, and I was getting HOT!

Doji's POV--------------

I turned Daiku around and pushed him onto the ground so he was on his hands and knees, I was soooo ready for him. He gave me a questioning look, but I was about to show him, no need for talking.

I got on top of him and held him tightly so he wouldn't move and I guided my di ck with my other hand into his anus. When I first entered he let out a loud groan but I quickly covered his mouth, since we were in school.

"Shhh!" I said.

He looked at me apologetically.

I slid in and out of him slow than faster than faster, until we both came.

And then everything was still a few minutes later Daiku sat on top of me, and to my surprise he smooshed his lips to mine, his tongue touching my lips as if to ask to go into my mouth. I opened my mouth and then we explored each other until we heard a small scream. It was the art teacher. "Go to the principles office after you get dressed! You guys are in big trouble!" She screamed red faced, probably of anger and embarrassment.

As I was putting my clothes back on, I couldn't help but feel ashamed, and I could tell Daiku felt the same way. We walked out of the closet and walked through the halls to get to get to the principle's office.

Unexpectantly Daiku held my hand with his, and we walked holding hands. It feels too good to be true. Just holding his hand. Daiku looked up to me and gave me a sexy smile, which made me shiver. I know this relationship is going farther than it needed to, but I wanted it to keep moving on. I gave my virginity to Daiku, so he is already very important to me.