VI

"This is too much."

Taehyung said, as he looked at the clothes Hyonhee bought him.

"You're not the only one that I've bought a lot clothes for Taehyung." she said. "I've bought for Minsoo and her family, for the orphans, and for charity"

"Yeah I forgot, I'm just one of your charity work." he whispered to himself.

"What did you say?"

"You're really good at charity work." he told her.

The cab parked in front of the hotel. Taehyung was amazed; it was the first time he was going inside a hotel like this.

"Uh, Is this the hotel you're staying in?" he looked at her to be sure, but she was already walking towards the entrance.

"Yeah, come on."

They went to her hotel room carrying their shopping bags. The room was big, beautiful, and somewhere he never thought he can ever stay in.

"My room is there" she pointed on the left side of the room, "And, that'll be yours" she pointed on the other side.

Taehyung entered his room, and put down his things.

"Do you live here?" he asked her as he stepped outside his lovely bedroom.

"No, I'll only stay here for a month or two." she paused for a moment. "I could ask Minsoo to take care of wherever you'll stay, after I leave."

"You don't have to, I think I could take care of myself by that time." He just didn't like to be treated like someone who's desperate for help.

"Oh okay." she said, then pursed her lips.

"Why don't you go home to your parents?" she asked him.

"I would, if they weren't dead"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have asked"

He looked at her, "Don't be, It was a long time ago." He sat down on the sofa beside her. "So, where do you live? Where will you go home to?"

"In the USA, with my mom, and sister. I left Seoul when I was ten."

"So you went here for charity work? It's cool that they support you."

"No I did not go back to Seoul just for charity. No, they don't support me" she said in a pained tone.

Taehyung kept his mouth shut for a moment, "Uh, sorry". And she merely smile at him.

"You should take a rest." she told him as she stood up. "You didn't get to sleep properly last night right?"

'I didn't get to sleep at all' he wanted to say.

Hyonhee entered her bedroom, and so did he.

***

"You what?" Minsoo said loudly through the phone.

"Yeah, I let him stay in my hotel room."

"Hyonhee, are you even sure you could trust this guy? You even said he was a syndicate right? Well, you just don't go around sharing rooms with people who just got out of jail, especially when you don't even know that someone." she scold at her.

"Minsoo listen, yeah it was stupid of me, but I think I could trust this guy. I'm helping him looking for his special someone, and by that he's kind of doing me a favor as well."