Angry Brothiplier

Mackenzie's pov
His eyes were burning with rage as he punched Ethan. I kept grabbing at him yelling "Mark stop it!" But he ignored me. We must've attracted attention because Tyler and Wade came running over and tore him away from Ethan. "Stay away from my sister!" Mark yelled as he struggled against them. The girls stood near the door, shocked and Bob and Dan were helping Ethan as I stood, not knowing what to do. Do I go to my brother or to Ethan. Half of me wanted to see if Ethan was okay and the other half wanted to make sure Mark was okay. 'You okay?' I mouthed at Ethan. He nodded. I smiled and headed over to Mark. "Let me handle this. Go get Ethan some first aid." I said quietly. "But-" I cut Tyler off. "Just go. Get Ethan out of here and take the others too. I need to calm him down. You of all people should know how he gets. I'll handle him. Don't you think you should be worrying about your friend right about now?" Tyler nodded and left.

Soon it was just mark and I. "Mark. Please, sit down. You haven't stopped pacing." I said softly as if any louder and mark would snap. He was pacing with his arms behind his head. "Fine." He sighed. "Mark, talk to me." I whispered, putting a hand on his knee. "Mackenzie, I walked in to find my friend kissing my baby sister. Of course I'm angry. No guy is allowed to lay a finger on you. Boys hurt girls. They're jerks. I know cause I'm a guy. I'm not letting anyone near you unless I know they'll treat you right. Even if he's my friend, it doesn't make it any better." He exclaimed. I hugged him. "I know, your just trying to protect me. But punching him isn't the way to go about it and you know that." I said sternly.

Mark sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I think you owe him an apology." I said, searching his eyes. "No." He said, with little to no conviction. "What?" I all but squeaked in surprise when I realised he was dead serious. "Not unless you promise to stay away from him." I opened my mouth but quickly closed it. So now it was Mark and Ethan's friendship, or my crush. I sighed. This wasn't going to be easy. But I think I knew what my answer was. I just hope it was the right one. Either way, sorry Ethan.