paraphrase (more like personalshitiphrase)

personalshitiphrase ;

To be honest, i almost forgot how to live my life.

Amidst the thoughts of winning the race, keeping up with the Kardashians, makeup trends, ig hoes and shit tons of tea. I forgot how to live.  So much so, that the thoughts of interacting with strangers petrified me (you know the type where you're very fidgety and don't make eye contact because you're scared of God knows what).

                                     ❝I forgot that the very essence of life lies in love.❞

 let's just take a look at our family, our friends and the people we know but never knew.  they all feel like home,  don't they? 

 paraphrase;

                             love is such an ethereal and ineffable concept

   ❝stop living in time, live in moments.

life is ineffable, precious,

love is its biggest component.  ❞

Can we literally, just forget about that bitch on instagram with fleeky eyebrows, photoshops her tits and waist, has about 10 sugar daddies and got her lips done? Like bitch can you stop.  Don't feel sorry for yourself honey, feel sorry for that hoe. 

let's live our lives  bts way, kittens! you only got one life honey, lets just put that filter off to sleep. its okay to feel like a man with a man(cue to me, shout out to my over assertive personality).

❝you see,

we fool ourselves by thinking

that the world needs a hero

or the next great leader.

but

the truth is,

the world only needs

our love

it needs you, me and the 7 billion of us.❞

  (get ready for some overused quote spam)  

Sometimes, i baffle myself.  The image of perfection in my head is absolutely  fucking shallow , it drives me insane and makes me question myself.  if i'm not a living version of the hero i imagined myself to be, i grant myself the title of a loser.

but,

 ❝ Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. ❞ 

        → Vince Lombardi

 min yoongi, park jimin and jungkook are the three bangtan boys that hate to lose. they work hard consistently to make sure they are always better than yesterday's version of them. While also, accepting their flaws( was hard for my poor baby park jimin) and enjoying the journey, however tough their journey might be.

before i fly away from actually paraphrasing the lil piece of poem, here i go ] 

(sorry for going offguard every now and then) 

We are always striving towards the hero in us, always hoping that one day you would storm into your class with some instant celebrity status, dissing every ratchet ass hoe who made you cry. Or striving towards that one perfect oppa, who will be your  knight in shining Armour saving you from the fuckboys in your dm's . Eh right?

the thing is bitch.

that perfect man don't exist.

and

you can diss any ratchet ass hoe without being famous, period.

                                                                                 ________________

 love yourself.

now put your phone down and talk to the person next to you.