3. alex

i walked downstairs, having just got ready, and went into the living room where alex was waiting for me, before the two of us went out to meet some of his cast mates for lunch.

"shall i tie my hair up or leave it down?" alex asked me and i looked at him blankly, "what?" he asked, confused.

"you better fucking tie it up." i laughed, absolutely adoring him with his hair tied up, as, in my opinion, he looked so much better.

"oh, shit. i didn't realise i was that ugly with my hair down." he said.

"aw, no babe. you're fucking gorgeous with your hair down, but, you're completely and utterly fuckable when it's up." i joked, "you're genuinely so fit with your hair tied up, i love it."

he smirked, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him, and pressing his lips against mine.

his hands moved down to my bum, squeezing it as we kissed, and i cupped his face, kissing him harder as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

"mm, am i still fuckable with my hair down?" he mumbled with a smirk as i ran my fingers through it, him not having yet tied it up.

"of course." i grinned.

"prove it." he whispered and both of us smirked, before kissing again.

his hands trailed up my sides under my shirt, leaving a trail of goosebumps, before he pulled my top over my head.

one of his hands rested comfortably on my waist as the other went to my back to unclasp my bra, leaving it on the floor with my shirt, and his own shirt, after i'd taken it off him.

i slowly trailed my hands up his toned stomach, before both of us fully undressed the other, and he lay me down on my back on the sofa, and hovered over me.

i laughed, hurrying to pull my clothes back on as alex did the same, "we're gonna be late." i said and he chuckled.

"worth it, though." he said simply with a little smirk and i laughed with a nod, going to the mirror to try and neaten my makeup slightly.

alex tied his hair up before grabbing his keys, as i grabbed my final items and followed him out to his car.