Chapter 5- One With The Crows

I was always a nature lover and nothing would ever change that. Nature was my medicine I needed it. Without it I would be dead in an instant. I try to digest every crevice of nature and examine its existence. I think I was just born with it, but I'll never know. One of the reasons I was so passionate about it was because John tried to discourage me from this hobby and encouraged me to try 'new' things. Why would I drift away from one of the limited talents I have? I'm barely good at anything, but the things I am good at show how exceptional I am. I'm only good at English, Natural Observation and climbing. John refuses to tell me anything about my past but I know he knows something that the doesn't have the guts to tell me, I can see it in his eyes. This world is so frustrating and unfair and full of disparity.  You can never tell when someone is lying so why trust anyone? When I need an escape I just go out in the garden, throw some bread crumbs and wait... Wait for my friends to come and play with me. As soon as they are present I have escaped. Escaped from my endless curiosity about John and Mistina. Is John hiding something? Where did Mistina end up? These are questions I'm not gonna know the answer to until I solve it myself. I continuously ask John for a crow farm that in the backyard to give back to the crows for comforting me all these years but he doesn't see it like I do. The crow farm would be stunning, I would have a water fountain and a restaurant, it would be flawless. We don't have enough money at the moment and that's the main reason why I was home-schooled. You see, John makes a lot of money but he spends it all on drugs. I used to think that he was really sick and so he had to take all these drugs, well that is what he told me. I can sense his lies from a mile away but that is normal right?