Beautiful view

Welp i got bored soooo....i draw this!

(Sorry i don't know why it's always posted it the way I WANTED

(Sorry i don't know why it's always posted it the way I WANTED...but i'll get a new month yay! :D)

I drew a shadow from a cat because i have a new idea....

I

Want

TO

Draw

Your OC cat!

Yeah I'm taking request from your OC's!! I don't care if i have to draw a human or cat, wolf....

I'm glad that I got better at drawing, thanks to my friends!
They told me not to give up! They encouraged me and I'm glad that they did that!

And I'm also glad that some of you guys like my Art! Even if some of you doesn't like my Art, i won't give up! Yeah i don't draw very often because of the study that i have, but when I'm at school, I always got a sketch book ready! When I have break for 15 minutes, i bring out my sketch book and start drawing!

My best friend snatched my sketch book for a week ago and told me that they are very good! (IRL I rarely show my Drawing to my friends. I'm really shy and I'm always thought they aren't THAT good...) and she ran off with it to show my drawing everyone- yes I mean EVERYONE! Even the boys! They told me that my drawings skills are awesome!!

And when i found Wattpad, I thought, why not give it a shot? Thank god I found that app! I'm glad that I found some new friends here!

So i just wanted to say...thank you guys so much!! I'm very glad that i met you!! X3

~Ayla