im still alive!

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all!

Yes I'm still alive. The reason why I wasn't active was because I now know almost all the date of every tests and exams and let's just say that I'm busy now at the moment.

I almost have 30 tests this year (no wonder because I'm at the 10th grade rn. ) and I really want to get good grades for my future job. Even though as I'm learning for the school, I'm also practicing my art skills and I'm recently in the pokemon fandom again!

Yes you're probably wondering why I am in that fandom. The thing is, pokemon was always my childhood and I still like it, even though I don't have a switch, I'm still hyped for the newest generation for the pokemon series. I also spend six hours of my life to watch the 24 hours live stream from the pokemon channel (which I'm not proud of.).

Still I'm excited for the 8th generation! I'm currently playing the old games right now. (Bloody platinum, pokemon y and pokemon sun.) My favourite generations are the 5-7th generation! Oh and for the last information.. I also get shipped. Again.

Yea but this time it's someone from the pokemon series. It's the edgy boi Gladion!

For those who aren't familiar with him, he's the older brother of Lillie and he's also the enforcer of team Skull.

I personally like the way he actually cares for his pokemon and his family even though he's always trying to play the tough guy.

You can google more information about him. I also don't mind that you guys want to ship me with him (even though if I'm gonna blush in embarrassment-).

So.. That was it I guess. I just wanted to tell you that I'm alive and now I'm gonna hide now because I know you guys are probably gonna fangirl about it ^^'