하나

-No One's POV-

The footsteps of maids and butlers echoed throughout the silent residence of the Jeon's, a maid Julia had to wake up Sir Jungkook for college. Making her way silently towards the  young male's chamber, the sound of her knuckles lightly meeting the chamber door could be heard.

Patiently she waited for any kind of response but was met with more silence trying once again the same reaction, sighing she cautiously turned and pushed the door knob making sure not to make any noise. Tiptoeing towards the lump under the black silk covers she lightly nudged the young males shoulder, a low husky groan filled the air Julia flinched away thinking the male was angry for her actions.

(Kook's bedroom)

''Julia..what time is it..?'' his voice sounded horse ''Sir Jeon it's quarter past seven'' with a light nod from the male Julia exited the chamber making sure the male had his privacy, voices were heard from the halls ''The others must be up'' making her way to complete her further tasks.

-Skipping to breakfast because I want to-

All the Jeon's were gathered around an over sized table for just three people well two were seated awaiting for their only son to arrive, finally Jungkook had seated himself across his mother Jeon Jin. Sitting in silence as the maids served their breakfast each glancing at one another as if scared to speak a word, the servants evacuated the room leaving the family to eat their well cooked meals. 

''So hun how's college going for you?'' Jin missed speaking with his only child who became distant and cold towards everyone, ''Its been alright, some lads are bastards and as usual sluts everywhere''. He spoke the truth but a smile creeped upon his lips knowing swearing annoyed his mom, counting down from ten in his head when he hit one ''I SWEAR CHILD I'LL PERSONALLY SHOVE HOLY WATER DOWN YOUR THROAT WHO TAUGHT YOU SUCH LANGUAGE'' yes Jin was mad but happy they were talking. 

Namjoon sat in silence smiling at the two he loved ''If you really want to know I must tell you who taught me oh such inappropriate language, it was.....You and dad''. A loud and over dramatic gasp escaped Jin ''B-but..when?'' you could hear confusion laced trough the male's voice. A sniffled laugh interrupted the two, curious they glanced towards the source of the interruption, there stood the all great Byun Jimin now laughing his ass off at the three males who's eyebrows were all knitted.

''I could hear you from the front entrance Jin what the fuck is going on?'' Jimin was now slouched on a bar chair facing the quiet family, the three Jeon's had finished their meals and Jin gave out to Jimin for swearing but leaving the said male pissing himself laughing. 

(Their kitchen)