-Taehyung's POV-

My face was rose red I can't believe I just walked in on a couple getting it on, I feel so awkward all I did was stand there while the two just glanced towards my direction. My eyes had met with the male who was on top of the girl, he didn't seem annoyed instead he seem confused. Realizing the situation I left making sure they had their own privacy, now I was in another situation I lost my best friend Jimin.

Searching cluelessly for the other not paying much attention to where I was walking, yelping in surprise my head had collided with a hard object. Confused I turned to see what I had bumped into all I was met with was a shirt, sighing realizing I was smaller as usual I glanced up. 

I couldn't believe it the boy from earlier was staring down at me, our eyes met and we stood their for about a good ten minutes lost in our own worlds. The smell of alcohol brang me back to my surroundings awkwardly I stood back and bowed apologizing for our collision.

Not letting the male respond I sprinted off into the crowd of sweaty bodies again searching for Jimin, giving up I sent him a message through Instagram explaining I was going to get a taxi home. Standing outside of the overcrowded pub, I leaned on my left foot It was cold the wind gushing making small noises. The cold air would often meet my now red cheeks causing me to shiver and wish the taxi would hurry up, while giving out about my problems a loud honk interrupted all my thoughts.

Glancing towards the car who honked I realized that the taxi was waiting for me to tell him if I was the one he was collecting, nodding slightly I made my way towards the car. Once I climbed in I was met with a familiar face seriously again. The same boy who I walked in on and bumped into is now sitting beside me glaring outside as if pissed off at the wind its self.

Rubbing my hands together trying my best to gather some warmth, I noticed that now the boy was glancing towards me he looked confused. He probably didn't hear me get in, as I continued rubbing my palms together desperately trying to get heat.

Giving in I just slouched back and stared out watching the trees and buildings past by in a flash, My vision was going slightly dark due to my eyelids dropping I was exhausted from rushing around today.

Groaning I felt a large hand shake me slightly by the shoulder this person was trying his best to be gentle I could tell also he felt very tense, groaning again and trying to shove the hand off I jumped in surprise. "Oh my god I fell asleep in the taxi!" saying my thoughts to the two other people in the car my face flushed red. "Yeah..you did the woman told me to wake you up is this your stop?" the boy was still here and his voice sounded so hot..like not to deep not to high husky I could tell he had some drink. Shaking my head of the thoughts I nodded and thanked the driver for the ride, before getting out I handed the impatient woman money, slightly stumbling out I waved bye to the two figures and headed home.

Unlocking the entrance to my home I slipped off my shoes and replaced them with bunny slippers, placing the house keys on the shelf next to the door I decided to head straight to bed. Slipping out of my sweaty clothes I jumped on the comfy surface of my bed, I crawled under the covers and slipped into a deep sleep thinking about the boy from the pub.

(Taehyung's home)