The three little words.

Eden

"No," I mutter as I try to take a step back. Something stops me, like there is someone standing behind me keeping me from escaping the cliff.

Come on baby, I miss you.

"No,  if you loved me you wouldn't have been haunting me for the last five years. You wouldn't have made me hurt all those people," I snap and feel some control come back. "If you loved me, Kyler, you wouldn't of let your friends rape me." I sob as the voice laughs maniacally.

I did that because I loved you, just like they did.

Promise me you'll stay in my world Eden, Harry's voice whispers as tears stream down my face.

"I'm not doing this," Yes you are. "No, I'm not. You're nothing but a corpse in the ground Kyler, you have no control over me. Not anymore." I growl as I turn around and run back to my car having regained full control of my body.

Once I'm in my car I call Harry but there's no answer, after trying three more times I finally dial James' number. "Hello?" His voice sounds and I let out a sigh of relief.

"James?"

"This is he."

"It's Eden, Harry gave me your number in case of emergency." I plead.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"He asks, his voice full of concern.

"I'm fine, I just need to talk to him and he's not answering his phone. Can you give me his address?" I beg and he sighs.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, Ede-"

"Please James, I really need him right now." I interrupt him.

"You're not going to kill him right?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Why would I kill him? I'm in love with him," I assure him and I can almost hear him smile through the phone.

"492 Merrick circle," he says finally.

"Thank you, James, I owe you." I chirp as I punch it into my GPS and pull away from the cliff that almost took my life.

"You love him huh? He asks as I drive down the long dirt road.

"I know it's crazy how quickly it's all happened but the minute he entered myself he changed it for the better. I love him for that, I love him for helping me to finally feel myself again. I love him for making me realize that I was stronger than the two bastards trying to control me, I love him for giving me hope." I gush as my stomach flutters and I feel pure warmth envelope my body. "Most importantly, I love him for him. I love the way he laughs, the way he smiles. I love that he's so passionate, so strong and so fucking kind. I love the way he makes me feel when he looks at me, like he's looking into my soul not just at my body. I love the way he-"

"Ok Eden, I'm sold. Now just go tell my best friend all this." He teases before hanging up.

Within minutes I'm pulling up to a charming bungalow on the outskirts of town, nervous energy pulses through me as my legs carry me to his doorstep. I frown to see that it's past midnight and pray that I don't wake his mom up. My knuckles knock against the wooden door to no avail, after knocking again twice before a light comes on inside. The door opens and I let out a sigh of relief to see Harry's wide green eyes peering at me, his chest is bare and he's wearing some plaid pajama pants slung low on his hips.

"Eden?" He whispers in disbelief as he steps outside and closes the door behind him.

"I'm sorry to just show up but I couldn't reach you and I-"