Spying

"Sans," Papyrus said, raising an eyebrow. "Why are we here again?"

"We have to watch over Cole." Sans replied. "From the look on his face, there is no doubt he is hiding something."

Sans has been getting a strange feeling ever since the defeat of the black blob that tried to destroy the town. It all started when Sunset and Michael left the dining room at Schnee Manor for a conversation. He didn't even bother following them, for he didn't care. That is until he found Cole walking home one day. Sans asked him why, but he didn't say anything. This caused him to be suspicious, so he decided to set off in the forest with Papyrus, Mae, Garnet, Axel, Olivia and Applejack, each of them inside of a camera van.

"I still don't understand why you dragged all of us here." Applejack said while she helped Olivia with powering up the screens. "Besides, I don't think there is enough room for all of us. I mean, just look at Axel and Garnet."

Sans took a look at Axel and Garnet. Both of them were squished together due to the size of the van compared to their own sizes.

"I feel somewhat uncomfortable." Garnet said.

"Same here." Axel replied.

"That's why I will be sending Garnet to his house." Sans grabbed a small camera that was held by a string, making it almost resemble a necklace, from a drawer and walked up to Garnet. "He won't even know that she has a camera on her. And Mae? Give Ori a pat on the back for setting up those cameras on the trees around his house."

"Speaking of Ori," Olivia looked at Mae. "Mae, when are you going to give him back?"

"Soon." Mae said, stroking Ori's back with her paw. 

As soon as the screens turned on, they all looked at them. Then, they noticed one screen where they saw a round, pink object approaching the entrance of the house. For only a few of them, they knew exactly what it was and the person on top of it.

"Betty?" Sans raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that the girl who killed that black blob?" Garnet asked, pointing at the screen.

"What is she and her pet doing here?" Mae asked.

They all watched as Kumu opened his mouth to release Michael, Sunset and Ren. The group watched them walk up the porch and then Sunset knocked on the door. The group then watched them wait for the door to open before it was opened by someone in a black cloak and a skull masked. Ren jumped and clung onto Michael before Kumu tackled him to the ground in defense. They all ran inside of the house to check on him. The group then looked at another screen that was inside of the house. Betty had already got Kumu off the man, who had took off the hood of his cloak and his mask. It was Cole.

"There's our guy." Sans said before looking at Garnet, signalling her to leave the van.

In response, the tall Gem nodded before opening the doors of the van and walking out of it. After she left, Papyrus closed the doors.

As Garnet walked, she activated the small camera and hung it around her neck. She didn't stop walking until she was near the house. She walked up to it and set foot on the porch and she looked inside to find Michael help Cole back on his feet. With a grin, she knocked on the door and she got their attention.

"Garnet," Cole said with a blink. "I wasn't expecting you to come by today."

"I thought it was a good idea to pay you a visit today." Garnet said.

"Oh. Well, you didn't have to." Cole scratched the back of his head. "But, I don't mind your company. Why don't you come in?"

Garnet nodded and she walked into the house. Then she looked at the others and looked down at Betty and Kumu, who seemed to have blank expressions on their faces.