#1

Jimin

"Jimin you should go on a date sometime" said his best friend Seokjin.

"It's a beautiful experience y'know"

"Yeah. It's beautiful alright but, it can also sting" I replied back not wanting to talk.

"Have you ever experienced it Jimin. Get yourself a guy. You're going to be a month out of work, since you work so hard. That should give you enough time to find someone"
Said Seokjin.

"I have reason why I don't since Jungkook you know" I said nonchalantly.

"Well your boss is right sometimes, but go do you kid" replied Seokjin as he went with Namjoon to their place.

_--------------------------_

Bus to Seoul in thirty minutes

I hear the speaker say.

As I walk inside to find my seat next to someone with the same number.

This dude has a weird smile.

But angelic too.

"you look happy why is that" I asked.

" I'm going to Daegu and visit family.

As we talked for a while wind suddenly started, a paper of Taehyung flew by as we just noticed.

"Taehyung isn't that yours" I asked.

"yeah I have to get it back" he said as he ran to catch the flying paper.

We ran ten minutes straight, well at least I did a mini exercise.

As Taehyung caught the paper he started panting unstop.

          "are you alright" I asked.

       He kept on nodding as if he was saying yes. But I was still unsure, I gave up for a while and let him go.

"let's go grab a bite now"
He said grinning. His mood changes so fast makes me think he's an

alien.

'Ring ring'

"Jimin that patient I keep telling you about left again, he went to Daegu"