x. TELL ME A STORY

MARTY R

MARTY R.—

i couldn't exactly remember what happened after tim's episode. my body simply hurt. it wasn't like i completely passed out, but i didn't feel conscious.

dallas has punched tim a couple of times, at least that's what i was told. angela had ran over after, the greaser was raging and afraid. i felt like i was underwater, i could barely hear his muffled screams.

i was laying in my bed, a shooting pain through my spine. dal was downstairs, angela sat on the on edge of my bed. i don't think i've seen her this scared since the day i left. her eyes held a certain childish fear.

in walked the greaser, a beer in one hand and a bottle of what i assumed was pain killers. "here, martini." he handed me the beer.

a week smile fell on my lips as i sat up slightly. i  sucked in a breath of air, my back hurt like a mother fucker. when my eyes met with dal's, his face was cold. it was worse than usual, his lower lip was tucked between his teeth. i took a swig of the beer, two pills falling into my free hand.

angela left to go get groceries and to cook for me, i truly had the greatest best friend in my life. dallas stood slightly, moving quietly towards the door.

"tex," my voice sounded weak and frail, "can you stay?"

dallas turned around, a small smirk on his lips. "oh, now you want me." he walked back to the other side of my bed, attempting to be careful when he sat down.

let's just say tears almost fell because dallas doesn't know how to be gentle, my back glide against the wall. i clenched onto the beer, praying for the pills to kick in.

"shit, shit, shit," dal slid his arm around my back, "i'm gonna break you, swear to fuckin' god."

"it's fine, dally." i gave him a smile, giving in and leaning into his side.

"i'm sorry, i know this isn't your thing. i literally do not give a shit about your reputation right now." i sighed, my eyes heavy.

"i would if you weren't beat up. it's different." his voice was almost soothing.

"dal, can you tell me a story?" i took another drink of the beer, handing it to dallas to finish off.

"well a couple months back, johnny got jumped. it was most likely the scariest moment of my life." he began.

dallas was tense, as he spoke he slowly eased into the weight i put on him. i could feel myself getting tired by each sentence. a small smile rested on my face as dal went on and on.

finally, my eyes fell. attempting to curl into dallas. i grimaced at the pain, he quickly tried to relieve it.

"i don't want to hurt you." dallas mumbles.

dal awkwardly laid down, i sleepily laid on my stomach. for once, i was okay.

issa shorty, wanted to get sumthin
out to celebrate jadesparka 's
birthday,
happy birthday bby!
dallas.. boy i see
right thru u.

as always ya fuckers,
vroom vroom.