1

wonwoo was lonely, sad, and a pure lunatic. sure maybe it was pretty bad that the thought of killing excited him or the sight of blood was eye candy, but nothing was more beautiful to him then kim mingyu.

mingyu was the basic opposite of him. he was happy, managed to get phenomenal grades, and had many friends.

why wonwoo was so interested in the tan boy beats him. though he was digging his fingers into his thigh, probably drawing blood, and sitting there, an anger mess as he watched a boy with a very alluring smile and tiny eyes hanging out with the taller

that should've been wonwoo. and that made him pissed

the boy wrapped his arm around mingyu's waist, shaking him back and forth and pouting cutely towards the taller.

wonwoo wanted to fucking kill the soonyoung boy. he already pictured it happening, making sure the torture was long and excruciating.

wonwoo smiled, the imagery made him pleased.

mingyu seemed to notice wonwoo's casual smile in the middle of their geometry class, i mean, what idiot smiles during math?

he's always noticed the latter hurting himself and bleeding during class and always bites his lips anxiously awaiting for the bell to ring so he won't get any ideas to actually say something awkward and ruin his chances with people (he was a very rounded person)

but the blood that was dripping on wonwoo's thighs were really bothering him. he had nice pale legs, and the crimson liquid wasn't making it look pleasant.

he told soonyoung he would be right back, heading towards the dark haired boy, after grabbing a bandaid (a rather large one) and a disinfectant wipe.

'hey, you're bleeding... so i brought a bandaid, want me to help clean your wound?' mingyu asked sweetly. this caused wonwoo to forget about the pain towards his leg and heart. nodding shyly.

'ah, this looks bad. what happened?' he asked, disinfecting the area earning a small hiss from wonwoo before his deeply breathed

'i was just scratching myself' he mumbled

mingyu chewed his cheek 'it's so deep though! please cut your nails'

'ah yeah i will.' he replied before mingyu placed the cute plaster(with bunnys) on his leg, wonwoo wearing something soft related wasn't his forte, but anything mingyu did absolutely turned him whip

mingyu didn't know what he would get himself into since he was talking to a psychopath. but it's not like mingyu knew, and it's not like wonwoo would hurt his beloved kim mingyu. right?

-
um yeah. if it ain't obvious sensitive content !!

also i always wanted an au like this for meanie, but ive only read one on wattpad ;-;