Chapter 1: Beginning of school

Edit: so it's been like a year since I wrote this and it's,, really bad so don't mind that :)) I'll try to have stuff make more sense
-------------Deku's POV--------------------------

I begin to walk to the gate leading into the school, the sun shining on my cloak. I reach the gate, analysing the architecture and colour. I continue through the gate and begin finding my way through the halls of the school. its so huge!! ,I scream in my head giving a slight smile under my hood.

At some point I manage to find my way to 1-A, my classroom.

I slowly open the door, hoping to sneak a peek at my classmates, but not realising the door was really light, I ended up smashing it against the wall.

*WHACK!!!!!*

everyone turns to the sudden sound and stares at me.

"whoops" I whisper to myself as I enter and close it behind me.

I start to look at everyone in the class, recognising some from the entrance exam. then I spot kacchan. oh god! I haven't seen him in ages! what if he's angry about my sudden dissapearence when we where younger! what if he really hates my for no reason! AhHhhHHHh WhAt dO I DoOooOoO!!!.

I start to mutter words, but manage to snap out of it before I get some weird looks.

I contine down the back of the classroom. my eyes Catch a seat in the far right back, beginning to head over to it I attempt avoiding eye contact with him, but fail miserably.

"Hey you, whats your name" he says with a ticked tone

I stop walking and turn to meet his eyes, though he cant see mine.

"its Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya..."I say with an expressionless face, though my tail pops out and it begins swishing around in fear, though I quickly tuck it back into my shirt.

"so it is you huh, Deku!" he says, laughing at my nickname. but for some reason I don't continue walking, I start to laugh a little, the nickname makes me smile! its been so long sense I've heard it

"Hey Deku you bastard, Why you laughing Huh! you think you have a quirk just because you cheated on the test to get in or something! is that it!" kacchan suddenly yells, about to punch me when suddenly a boy with dark blue hair grabs his fist.

" what do you think you're doing! this is a classroom not some fighting arena!"

he begins to scold him but he keeps taunting him and calling him names, so I continue walking to my desk.

when I sat down a girl with short brown hair tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hi! my names ochaco uraraka! whats your name?"

uraraka's eyes sparkled, seeming exited for the first day.

"izuku midoriya... but call me deku.." I say, not interested in the conversation.

she begins to talk about the entrance exam and her quirk and tells me information about herself when suddenly the boy with blue hair that helped me earlier came over and asked if I was ok.

"I'm fine, thanks for that." I say, staring at my desk.

" Im Tenya Iida! pleasure to be your classmate!" he says, sounding like a solider

I introduce myself and ochaco introduces herself as well.

they start to talk as time passes by until I hear the door slowly open, making a creaking noise. everyone looks over to see a man in a yellow cocoon laying on the ground

what the heck is that!?!.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that ended with a very boring chapter..

sorry if you didn't like it but I want to finish it before my computer shuts down.

I hope you enjoyed it! and if you want to give me feedback PLEASE DO

also I didn't think anyone would read this so thanks!

See you next ending of a chapter!