heather

heather's pov

" heather lock up for me kay i gotta  rush home to my brother his head got stuck in the swing set again " my bff martha that works at the ice cream shop with me ordered  . " how did ricky get his head stuck in -" ....." only the lord knows " she interrupts. " gotcha ok i will " i nod.  " thanks heaths " she hands me the keys and walks out . no problemo. i wipe down the counters. count the money and put it in the safe.  wipe.down the machines.  fill the straws. and make sure the freezer is on. then i admire my work and walk out of the shop. as i walk to my car a large force knocks.me over.  " i am soo sorry i was just looking for - heather? " it was riker.  " riker " i ask. he pulls.me off the ground.  " hey " he speaks out. " hello there " i say  awkwardly.  " i was actually  here to see you " he tells me . " really what for " i ask confused.  i mean why would a celebrity want to see a girl that works at a ice cream shop? " well the girl i was with ...alyssa... she told me we are age diffrents so we can't  date then i got home sad and someone mentioned  that she wasn't  the right girl and then the only person that popped into my mind was you so........ i was wondering if you would like to hang out next Saturday.  " he blurts out at once.  " im sorry riker you seem like a nice guy but i have a boyfriend." i frown.  DO DO DO DO DO( bird whistle text alert) 

jake<3

babe im breaking  up with you.  i found this hot blonde at the movies and her name is samantha.  she works there.  hottest girl alive.  srry but have fun finding someone who cares about you

" hey whats wrong " rikers voice broke through.  i realized i was crying.  " looks like im single  again " i sigh as tears flew rapidly down my cherry cheeks. riker took the phone from me and read the text. " wow looks like you dated a man whor -" i covered  his.mouth. " yes obviously  i did  but you  dont havs to say it. " i say wiping my tears. " im sorry heather.  maybe we should hang out another time " he frowns. " No!  i will habg out with you on Saturday. me and Jake were gonna go on a date but that's  obviously  not happening  now "i sigh . " EPPPPPPPP!!!!!  OMG REALLY?!!!!!? riker squeals  . then he realized what he just did and cleared his throat. " i mean cool pick you  up at 7 " he says then starts to walk away.  "HEY RIKER ARE YOU GONNA CALL ME!!! " i shout cause he was halfway across the parking lot.  "YEA WHY? "he asks.  " DON'T  YA NEED MY NUMBER YO DO THAT? 'i ask him.  he goes pale and starts running back to me. it reminded me of the song ' baby come back ' from the broom and.mop commercial.  he finally reached  me again and out of breath. " are you okay " i giggled  .  " yea ( breathe  breathe)  just give me a ( breathe breathe)  just me give a ( breathe breathe)  give - give me a sec ( breathe)  " he gasps.  i laugh at this. " what's ( gasp )  sso funny " he asks regaining  his  breath.  " you " i laugh. " glad you think my dying is halarious " he shakes his head.  " so what was i here for again " he asks.  " my number " i answer smiling. " oh yea.  right okay " i write my number on his  arm.  this time riker walks away.  " riker? " i ask jim again.  " yea " he questions  . " are you gonna give me your number " i ask.  he stands still for a minute facing away from me.  then slowly walks backwards back to me.  he writes his number on my hand. ," good now i won't  think your a phyco killer wants to date me " i sigh happily.  riker just looks at me weird.  " what it's  happened  before, " i say startled  at his weird yet cute look. " well thats nice " he says in a ' i didn't  want yo know that but cool ' tone.  "well " i retort in a ' this is what you got yourself into when you asked me out ' tone.  "bye see ya Saturday " riker waves  and walks away.  first delete jake's number.

contacts starting with j

jacob

jack

jake<3

jereomy

jude