Chapter 27

Jade's POV

"I want you out of this. Please jade"

I just looked at her. She looks like begging. I cant speak because deep inside. I dont want. I dont want to leave her. I dont want her with someone else. I dont want to break up with her. Even though it hurts its fine with me. Even though im hurting ill still try to hold.

Because i believe there's no love if there's no pain

I believe that. Its normal to be hurt. Its normal to be jealous. And its normal to have a problems

I dont want to cry. I will not cry

"Why? Why do you want me out of this!" I asked her. I looked her in her eyes. And i hate it when i saw the mercy in her eyes.

"Jade... i love you. And in three years, i saw you how you love me. Youre fighting for it. And it hurts me that i cant do it. Every fight you do it hurts me. I hope im in your situation instead.

"Pez,.. i know you know that i can do everything for your right? I love you that much." I walked closer to her. But everytime i take step forward she steps backward.

"Jade please... im also hurting when i see youre hurt. Please stop this. Everyone thinks your crazy but me, i dont, i know youre not like that. Then prove to them, youre not. Do the right thing jade." She said trying to convince me

"I didnt know that loving you is wrong." I said sadly. "You know from the start that i already owned you. You even told me that!"

"Jade please stop. The time will come that i'll be the one who'll make you happy. I'll be the one who'll fight for you. But for now, you shoulf give yourself a time first" she looked at me trying to say goodbye.

She turned her back and left my room. Its sad to see your love leaving. But the way she said those words want me to throw myself in the building.

I walked to my bed and lay down i want to rest. Am i that stupid?

I closed my eyes and right after i closed them. The tears come flooding from my eyes. She's gone. The fight is over. She ended it. She ended my stupidness. And also ended my happiness.

Goodness! I cant believe after a long time of waiting for her. She just left me. I want to think that this is just a obstacle. But i cant help not to cry

Because the fact was clear. Clear as the water. She's gone. Its done.

I slept with tears in my eyes and still crying when i woke up. This day, something change. There's missing and i dont know if she'll be back.

I have to go to my office. And i need to fix myself.

I stand up and looked infront of the full length mirror in my room.

This is me, Jade Amelia Thirlwall. But am i still me? My heart is gone. Pez steal it. I smile on my reflection.

"Thats not you... you are bitter now. You loved her that much. You already forgot how to smile. Smile in simple things. You forget to appreciate the little things in your life. You cant see the importance in everywhere. Because your mind, your heart, and your life turns upside down on pez's presence. Now.. you should learn to grow. To smile. To laugh to have fun and to love without her. Without perrie.

"This is my last tears. I promise to myself" as i blink and tears fall.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower

I went outside and sigh i tried to smile. I fixed my dress.

My breathing stops when i opened the door of my room. If i dont have any meeting for today i will not get out of my room.