Bokuto Koutarou, Kuroo Tetsurou | Unwanted Guests (Fluff)

(AN: Huge thank you to @_CookieCrumbs_ for requesting this one-shot!! Also, sorry it took so long to update..

Hope u like it c:)

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

"OH MY- TWO BUFFOONS ARE TYRING TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE!!"

"Now now, (Y/N), thats not how you speak to your guests!"

"So mean, (Y/N)-chaaan!"

'How did I end up here? Oh, thats right..'

After a long day of school work, I came home, I was dried up from the work I had to do. That being said, I decided to pay my bed a visit first thing. Coming face first with the sheets, I let out a satisfied grunt as I hug the closest item to me. My lovely (f/a) plushie.

'Lemme just stay like this forever' I cuddle the stuffed toy closer and sigh one last time, before getting ready to set off to the island of dreams.

However, the phone had different plans.

Even though it was on silent, it was buzzing pretty fucking loud.

Recently me, Kuroo and Bokuto decided it would be a great idea for the three of us to share a group chat on every single social media that any of us had. Snapchat, Whatsapp, Messenger... Anything they could get their (*cough* huge *cough*) hands on. And boy, was it killing you.

'**They remind me of my grandma that has no life and doesn't have anything else to do, other than take care of her nearly dying husband..' I sigh in frustration, dragging my feet across the cold floor and staggering like a drunken civilian, wandering around the streets.

*(AN: Ok so here I was kind of dragging my grandma cuz our family is literally going insane with the amount of shit or grandma sends on WhatsApp(chain messages, images that make no sense, videos that take up our storage..). I still *not rlly* like her tho; she buys me manga-*sliced in half*)

-13 unread messages from: OyA oYa OYA

__________________________________

Catbro: Hey Bo

Owlbro: Hey Ku

Catbro: Watcha doin 😏

Owlbro: Talking to u bro 😏

Catbro: i meant before

Owlbro: ohhh

Owlbro: well

Owlbro: tbh bro

Catbro: what bro

Catbro: what is it

Owlbro: i was thinking of you, bro

Owlbro: oh, no homo tho❤️