Chapter 2- "You dont know who your messing with babe"

Pic of the mansion^^^
................................................................    
Grayson-POV
"Are you ready yet!!" I asked the lads getting impatient at this point "yeah yeah,don't get your panties in a twist" Nate replied making me even more annoyed.Tonight we were going to the club and I've been ready for the last 25 minutes and the guys are so f*cking slow it's p*ssing me off. "Thats it I'm going,if you want to go get in the car because I'm leaving now!!" I roared up the stairs and surely enough down the stairs they came sprinting "chill" said Nate being the smartass he is. "Just get in the f*cking car before I kick your asses" I roared.

This would probably be a good time to introduce myself. My name is Grayson Salvatore , I am 22 years old , I am the leader of one of the most feared gangs in the USA, 'The Pythons', People know me as Blade because I am the killer of the gang and most of the time I kill with a blade and let me tell you it's not pretty. Back to the story..

We arrived at the club and got out of the car. Everyone was staring at us,more so the car. We just ignored them and kept walking towards the club. When we got there the queue was massive. We of course skipped the whole queue and walked to the very front getting yells from everyone in the queue say "Oi back of the queue" or "No skipping" . We simply walked past smirking. When we got to the front the bouncer recognised us  and let us trough no questions asked while everyone else shouted sh*t like "What the hell man" Which only made me smirk even more. When I walked into the club I went straight to the bar and ordered the strongest drink they had, that's when the doors opened and the sexiest girl I have ever seen walked through the doors. She had long,jet black hair, mesmerising blue eyes, plump lips coated with red lipstick, she had big breasts,a nice ass and curves in all the right places. And she showed it off with a tight black dress that's showed all her curves, she had to be the sexiest woman I had ever set my eyes on and she was walking my way.

Selena's-POV
I walked into the club and quickly scanned the crowd before my eyes landed on a man sitting at the bar,this was definitely who I was looking for. He looked to be quite tall with dark hair,a bit of a beard, captivating eyes and you could see his muscles bursting through his suit,overall he was quite good looking. I made my way over to the bar and noticed he was checking me out , yup putty in my hands

I pretended not to notice and continued walking till I reached the bar where I ordered a shot of tequila. While I was waiting for my shot I felt a warmth behind me and someone's breath on my neck, I instantly knew it was him. "What's your name babe" he asked, obviously I wasn't going to tell him my real name so I taught of something off the top of my head  and replied "Kendall". He lowly chuckled and said "You don't really think I believe that,do you?" His voice came out low and husky and damnnn it was sexy. I smirked and said "Selenas the name what do they call you". He looked kinda shocked and amused at the same time that I had told him my real name,I was shocked I did it myself. He quickly hid his look of shock with a smirk and said "Blade" well now at least I know I'm with the right person.

He pulled me over to a couch on the side of the dance floor, sat down and pulled me down onto his lap. I moved around on his lap 'trying to get comfy' I could feel him getting turned on all ready,this could be easier than I thought. He fiercely grabbed my hips and sternly said "stop" although he didn't scare me. He noticed that I wasn't scared and turned me around so that I was straddling his hips, he pulled my face towards him and started kissing me roughly,he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied, he licked my bottom lip again and I denied entrance again, at this point he was getting pissed so he moved his hand from my waist to my ass and squeezed it hoping that I would have some sort of reaction, which I didn't ,after this attempt failed he pulled apart and looked up at me, "why do you have to be so difficult babe?" He asked. "Why? Can't handle it?" I said smugly. "Babe you have no idea who your messing with" is the last thing I heard before I felt a prick in my neck and everything went black.

Grayson's-POV
"I always get what I want babe" I said before calling the boys to take her to the car.
................................................................
Okay guyzz and galzz that was the second chapter. Hope you liked it💕💕 Let me know if u want me to keep writing 💕

Vote⭐️
Comment 📝
Share💞
~Melissa🧡