Love || Keanu Reeves

Have you ever been in love, so deeply to the point, you've lost sleep over it? Keanu felt that way throughout the night, tossing and turning in his sheets

Have you ever been in love, so deeply to the point, you've lost sleep over it? Keanu felt that way throughout the night, tossing and turning in his sheets. He was so in love—ridiculously in love—and it was with you. All he could do was think about you, and feel the exhilaration of love flow through him.

There was so many little things, the odd habits and quirks you had, to love so much. The way you grinned and giggled was so adorable. When he makes you grin and giggle? It's an honor to him, knowing that he made you smile. 

Sometimes, you'll surprise Keanu, whether it's buying a new vinyl or baking a cake. The idea is so touching, and he feels the need to show you in love. Other times, he'll peer over your shoulder and watch you sketch the scenery laid out in front of you.

You were his little artist, and he loved every bit of you. As silly as it sounds, Keanu thinks of life with you for an eternity. He thinks about the whole marriage ordeal, and even having kids with you. He knows you'd be a wonderful mother. Plus, Keanu can't imagine choosing anyone else to help raise his kids with.

"Keanu?" You mumbled sleepy, beginning to wake up from Keanu's constant movement in bed.

"Shh, go back to bed, [Name]." Keanu mumbles to you, feeling a bit bad to wake you
up.

But you don't mind, and simply whisper in reply, "Okay, I love you."

His heart swells in joy, "I love you too. Goodnight."

Keanu can't fall asleep, especially when he's too excited. The engagement ring is hidden in one of his shoes, which was a pair he doesn't use often. Tomorrow is the big day, and while there's fear of rejection, he can't wait any longer.

Keanu wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. Little did he know, you were just as eager to spend the rest of your life with him.

•••
send in requests, dudes.