Chapter 4

Rosie's POV

This may make me sound sad and pathetic but i've never actually been to a party before. And to have a party thrown just for me makes me feel utterly touched.

We were running around the store picking up all kinds of junk food and party supplies while Rydel was texting all the Lynch's and Ratliff about the party at our house. When we were done we drove home and began to set up.

I told Ross i was hungry and he told me to go to the kitchen and eat whatever i wanted.

When i was done i walked into the living room and saw a massive table covered in the greatest food ever known man; junk food!

About an hour later Ratliff showed up with his girlfriend Kelly, they both hugged me before i realised that i forgot to change into anything fancy! I quickly ran upstairs and got dressed in a dark pink and purple dress with glitter round the hem with my new heels.

The doorbell rung and i quickly answered it before Ross could, it was Rydel (she went home to get changed) she hugged me then went to greet Ratliff and Kelly. Ross put on an R5 CD when the doorbell rung agian, this time it was Riker, Rocky, Ryland and Rylands girlfriend Crystal.

They all introduced themselves and hugged me one by one. After that we all danced around for a bit but it started to get late. I turned around to see Ratliff and Kelly kissing but then Kelly ran off. I went over to Ratliff and asked him why she had ran off but he had no idea, i went upstairs where it was a bit quieter and i heard the sound of vomiting from the bathroom. A few minutes later Kelly walked out. I asked her if she was alright.

"Yeah im fine, i just ate a bit too much cake and chocolate" She giggled.

We walked downstairs and Ross turned off the music and anounced that it was time for party games and asked me what i thought we should play.

"Truth or Dare!" i shouted.

A/N- DID YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER? Sorry its kinda short i'll try and make tha chapters longer from now on, drama will be in the next chapter, until tomorow, vote and comment!:)