Chapter 7

It's been a couple of days since the lost of their child and neither of them were coping with it well. There was so much anger and hostility in their household, that they had to remove Luna from it. They took her to Jackson's parent's house, so she wouldn't be affected by any of this.
Jackson on one hand avoided being in the house. He spent most of his days working and if he wasn't working, he stayed with Mark. He only came home for a change of clothes and then left back out.
Vanessa has been trying to distract herself with her business, but her mind kept wondering to Jackson. She didn't want to think about him, but that night kept replaying in her head. She didn't want to admit that it was wrong of her to say those things, but she knew she had too.
Jackson was on his way back to the house to change his clothes very quickly before leaving. When he entered the room, he was met with Vanessa who was sitting on the bed, looking down at her hands.
Jackson sighed and looked her up and down. It looked liked she's been crying and hasn't slept in days.
She looked up at him and sighed in relief that he also looked liked he hasn't slept in days.
"I'm just grabbing some clothes and then I'm headed out." He said as he started to walk off.
"Jackson, wait," he stood where he was, "I have something to say."
"Okay."
"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for blaming you and I'm sorry for everything else I did wrong," She said as she tried to hold back her tears, "and you don't have to forgive me, but-"
"I forgive you."
"You do?"
He nodded, "It was a hard day for us and you were speaking out of anger and hurt."
Vanessa walked up to him and hugged him tightly, Jackson returning the gesture. She inhaled his scent, not knowing how much she missed it.
"I love you." She mumbled against his neck.
"I love you too."
They stayed silent, just enjoying each other in each other's arms.
"Youngjae is throwing a surprise party on Saturday for Elena. You wanna go?" Jackson broke the silence.
Vanessa nodded as she pulled him closer, missing his embrace.

Saturday Night

"Should I wear this black dress or the lavender one?" Vanessa asked as she walked around in her bra and underwear.
"Umm," he pretended to think about it, "the black one."
"But everybody might wear black dresses."
"So wear the lavender one."
"Do you think I might be too bold though?"
"Ugh, Vanessa, put on one of the dresses." He groaned.
"Fine." She rolled her eyes and put on the lavender dress.

"You know this is a casual party right?""This is casual

"This is casual." She said in a duh tone.
Jackson shook his head and slipped on his black Doc Martens, tucking his jeans inside.
"Alright, let's go baby." She said as she grabbed her silver clutch.
"Don't rush me." He said as he cut off the light and walked out behind her, giving her butt a little slap.
"Ouch!"
"Stop being dramatic." He laughed.
They arrived at the party and was greeted by everyone. They met with the birthday girl, giving her their celebration. Vanessa stayed with Elena and Jackson went with Youngjae.
"Vanessa, how have you been? I haven't seen you since Luna was born."
"I've been good. I've been working on expanding my online business and just being a wife and mother to Jackson and Luna."
"That's great! I'm also a mother." She said with a cheeky grin.
"You're pregnant?" Vanessa asked shocked.
"Yea, a month to be exact, but Youngjae and I are only telling family and close friends for now."
"Well, I'm happy for you and girl, you're not even showing yet."
"I know and I'm glad. Less work for me to keep it a secret."
They both laughed and went to go find their husbands.
Jackson and Vanessa stayed at the party for two more hours before heading home.
"Baby, can we get McDonalds?"
"Didn't you eat at the party?" Jackson glanced at her before placing his eyes back on the road.
"But the food was like this small," she showed with her hands, "it was basically a snack."
"Fine, we can get it." He said as he drove in that direction.
Vanessa had a wide grin on her face as they pulled into the parking lot.
"Let's go." Jackson said as he turned the car off.
"I took off my heels though." She pouted.
"Well put them back on, Vanessa."
"No, my feet hurt." She whined.
"Vanessa."
"Ooh, I think I have some flip flops in the trunk."
Jackson went to the trunk and found the flip flops she was talking about. He walked back to the front and handed them to her.
"Ew, the gold ones? The black or silver ones wasn't back there?"
Jackson didn't say anything and looked at her with an unamused expression.
"Fine, I'll wear them." She sighed heavily.
They walked inside McDonalds hand in hand, and were surprised that it was kinda crowded.
"What do you want?" Jackson asked as he scanned the menu as they waited in line.
"I don't know, what are you getting?"
"I think I'm gonna get a quarter pounder with some chicken nuggets and fries."
"Babe, that's a lot."
"I'm a big man, Vanessa."
"That you are." She winked at him.
Jackson leaned down and whispered in her ear, "just wait til we get home, that ass is mine."
Vanessa didn't say anything, she just smirked and kept her eyes forward.
"I can take whoever is next order." The cashier called  out to them.
Jackson ordered his and Vanessa's food before they sat down at one of the booths in the back.
"Mhmm, this is so good." Vanessa moaned.
"I thought only I could make you moan like that." Jackson smirked.
"A lot of things make me moan baby." Vanessa eyed him.
"But who or what else can make you have six orgasms in one night." Jackson said with a cocky attitude.
"My vibrator." Vanessa mumbled.
Jackson got up and sat next to her, placing his hand on her thigh as Vanessa continued to eat.
"I'm better than your vibrator, baby." He whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe softly.
"We are in public, Jackson."
"Haven't you ever wanted to do the dirty in public?" He moved her hair to kiss her neck.
Vanessa bit her lip to contain her moans.
"Vanessa, I want you. Right now." Jackson growled against her neck and placed his hand on her left boob, giving it a squeeze.
Since they were in the back, by themselves, Jackson took it a step further.
His hand slid down her body before it landed on her thigh. As instinct, Vanessa's legs opened. Jackson moved his hand towards Vanessa's sweet spot.
"Jackson." Vanessa breathed out once Jackson placed his thumb on her clit and a finger inside.
He wasn't surprised how easy his finger slipped in, Vanessa got aroused easily.
"Does it feel good?" Jackson kissed her cheek sweetly.
Vanessa nodded and turned her head to kiss Jackson roughly. She moaned into the kiss as Jackson finger fucked her roughly.
"Mhmmm... baby I'm so close... keep going." Vanessa moaned as she dropped her head on his shoulder.
A few more thrust into her and she was crying out on Jackson's shoulder, trying to stay quiet.
"Oh my gosh." Vanessa said as she came down from her orgasm.
Jackson took his fingers out of her and sucked on them, never leaving eye contact with Vanessa.
"I love you." Jackson kissed her, letting her taste herself.
"Mhmm, baby, I love you too."
They finished up the rest of their food before heading back to the car and back home.
When they arrived home, Vanessa and Jackson took a shower together. Jackson gave Vanessa three orgasms while they were in there.
"Jackson, don't touch me for the rest of the night. My vagina can't take anymore."
They climbed into bed and Jackson cut on the TV, chuckling.
"I still have a lot more left in me though." Jackson chuckled as he scoffed closer to Vanessa, placing a hand around her waist.
She removed his hand, "keep your hands and your dick to yourself."
"Okay." He smirked.
"What?" Vanessa said as she eyed him and laughed.
"Nothing, I'm gonna keep my hands and my dick to myself."
"Jackson." She warned.
"I promise."
Vanessa eventually fell asleep even though Jackson was wide awake. He promised Vanessa that he would keep his hands and dick to himself, but he said nothing about his tongue.
Jackson chuckled to himself before getting underneath the covers and devouring Vanessa. Jackson thought this was the perfect way to wake her up and besides, Vanessa wasn't gonna complain.
Jackson felt a hand on top of his head and he removed the cover and looked up and seen Vanessa with her eyes closed, biting her lip.
He dragged one hand up and removed one breast from her tank top and started playing with her nipple.
"Jackson, I'm gonna come." She said groggily.
This motivated Jackson to suck on her clit and play with her nipple faster.
He felt her release on his tongue and a high pitched moan escaped her lips. Jackson continued to suck and lick her before Vanessa had to push him away because she was too sensitive.
Jackson climbed up and kissed her lips, Vanessa instantly wrapped her legs around his waist, bringing him closer.
"I thought I told you to keep your hands and dick to yourself." She said against his lips.
"I did baby, but you said nothing about my tongue."
Vanessa chuckled, "you and your loopholes, Jackson Wang."
"I love you, Vanessa Wang."