I'm staying

Yn Pov

Jacob approached Charlie with a disgusted look drawn across his face."So you think you can still my girl and get away with it?"he questioned as if he was ready to fight.He clinched his fist and his vane popped out of his head."I already have.She doesn't want you"he spoke clear and sure of his self.Before I could inhale a whiff of air Jacob pounced on Charlie causing him to fall on the floor, they were fighting."Stop"I shouted as me and the paster tryed to break them apart.As we broke them apart they both jumped to their feet."Forget it I'm gone!"Jacob shouted walking out of the church and slamming the door behind him.

. . .

Jacob Pov

You really think I would give up that easily.No way I walked a little bit passed the church and dialed 911.I know this nigga wanted.After about 10 minutes the popo pulled up and I pointed at the church with a devious smile on my face.

Yn Pov

Boom! I heard the church doors came flying in and in came three police officers. Two grabbed Charlie without saying a word and he didn't say a word neither he put his head down and walked out.One stayed behind and talked to me."Ma'am whats your name?"the police officer questioned.I couldn't let him know my name.I didn't reply to the question it was probably the easiest out of all the questions,but it was too hard for me to answer."It doesn't matter anyways"I spoke in a sad tone.I looked up and out the door and I saw Jacob peek in.I walked out of the Church and towards him."You did this didn't you?"I simply asked looking deep into his eyes.He nodded his head yes.I jumped into his arms and higged him."I missed you Jacob"I spoke through tears that were forming.Of course I was having feelings for Charlie,but you have to think of why I left.It was for Jacob.I'm glad he saved me before it was too late.After a while we pulled away from our long hug.He stared into my eyes and I stared back into his.He leaned in and kissed me passionately.Cars rushed by, busy people walked by, but we didn't care as long as we have eachother.

...

Oneday later

Yn Pov

I was in the hotel room playing with the twins.Jacob had came back from getting the cake and he sat it on the table.I propped myself up and went to go look at it."Jacob sweetie"I called for him"Yes?"he asked standing next to me"Why does this say happy birthday Sandy and Even?"I asked.He put his hands on his face and sighed."I'll go get the right one I laughed.I got in Jacob's car and drove towards the bakery as I was on my way back I saw the prison.I stared at it for a while until entering.

...

I sat down at the other side of the glass and waited. After about two minutes Charlie came out.He picked up the phone and began to speak."Why are you here?"he asked me staring at me through the class"I just wanted to see if you were ok.Sorry about what happened"I spoke"Its my fault.I should have just let you go.Im sorry Yn i'll stay out of your life."he said"Its ok.I'll see you later and when the baby comes out you better visit"I told him"Okay Yn"he joked making it seem like I was lying"Bye Charlie".

...

I drove back to the hotel room and for the rest of the day we ate and had fun.Its great to be back with my family.This time I'm staying.

??? Pov

I stared through the window and watched as they laughed and had fun.This isn't over Yn.We may not have known eachother for long, but I want to kill you.Don't get comfortable because I'm starting the game over.

Who was that?

You Have to Find Out on June 20th

When the sequel comes out!!!! SURPRISE!!!

Its called Game Over (sequel to no time for games)

I have added some pictures to some chapters but I have to add some more.I have what Melanie,Yn, and Noah looks like but I have to finish

the chapters are

No time for games

My Babies

Blue lane

Two Occasions

Comment on how yall like the pictures and this book see yall on the 20th