Will You Marry Me?

Author's Note: I've always wanted to know how the St. Berry wedding turned out and happened, so I decided to just write about it! I hope you enjoy. I do not own anything...

TIME AND YEAR: Saturday, Jan 27, 2018.
---------

Rachel's POV

Me and Jesse always liked to go to Central Park on Fridays for a little date. We usually don't do anything to extravagant, but today he seemed little off. In fact, he seemed off all week. I was gonna ask him, but I thought it was something personal with his family.

"Are you alright?" I said.

"I'm fine Rachel." He said smiling very hard.

Why was he smiling so hard? Is he up to something? I have literally no idea.

"Rachel, do you mind sitting here for a second!?" He said as I sat on a bench.

"Listen Rachel, I know you've been through alot over the past with Finn, NYADA, your parents and stuff, but I just want to say I love you. I love you so much. I know we've had our disagreements in the past, but I want you to know that I'm here for you now. These past 3 years with you have been great and I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I'm not that good with words, as you know, so I figure I should just sing it to you you."

I sat there surprised. Is he about to propose? I don't even know... He went into the middle of the field and then he sung......

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

Nothing could have prepared me for what he said next.......

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you, girl I have you
So get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be
Better, better
The day when I say

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

After he finished he walked up to me and got on bended knee, then said the words he just sung.

"So Rachel Berry, Will you marry me?" He said opening the little cute box.

I hesitated for a bit.

"Of course I will. OF COURSE!" I said almost crying.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and gave me a big hug and kiss.

Is this happening? Am I getting my happy ending?
---------

Author's Note: I know this was short, but I hope you all enjoyed it. This is my first story, so I probably won't be the best. Part 2 should be posted by the end of the week. :)