Sub Chapter 2: The Beginning

Rai

The Beginning

                I was happy to see Kova safe and we met Axel but this thing is getting on my nerves he looks like me but half robot and he seems to know how I fight and shuts me down he pisses me off and I’m gonna lose it. He put Kova in danger, hurt Iris and sent me flying. Why is he here? He must have a reason. We can’t run without Iris. We need to get out of here but how, how can we? Axel is a strong fighter but he has more skill than power we seem to work well together even though we never met that’s weird but as I focus myself back into fight mode. I blacked out soon realizing I was suspended in the air by the cyborgs arm.

I wield my blades and then spin them to cut the arm and then shock its mainframe. At least I think so, but it worked and Axel seemed to have caught on to my plan. He then fills in Kova who is not as battle ready, but he caught my signal and he did something that made me proud of him. He locks its legs down with rocks that sprouted out from the ground and then immobilizes the Cyborg. Axel rushes in and shoots wind bullets from his finger and they slice his other arm off and then locks him down in a gust of power.

 I guess I misjudged him, but we made a great team. The robot dissipated to dust and faded and we hear the Robots voice “Good job for now but that was a mere decoy. You couldn’t handle us or our power, for the rest of us shall be waiting. This world is too fragile. Walk through the path of new light and new discoveries, for if you fail we shall destroy your homes.” Well crap we can’t let him do that but he didn’t say when the path would open up to us. Besides Kova and Iris are okay and I don’t know about Axel but he seems fine with me.

Iris

                I wasn’t sure what happened after I was knocked out, but as far as I care, that robot jerk was gone. Kova was safe, and this wind kid helped us out, so as far as he goes he’s alright in my book for now. Rai introduces me to Axel, he then fills me in on the fact that it was a decoy and that this isn’t over. I was alright with that because I want to mess that robot up for attacking us. Rai also told me that Kova used his power really well for someone just unlocking it, so I’m pretty proud of him for that. Another thing that surprised me was my fire. I was swallowed up in it and all around me plants grew gigantic. I felt strong, but I couldn’t control it. Whatever that power was, I need to master it. Whatever it was...

 We approach Axel and ask him where he is from he said some school with people like us who have powers just like ours and more. I was fascinated and I hope that means I can learn more about my power and why the cyborg was after us. Also - wow, I have tons of questions and I’m getting not enough answers it’s driving me batty. Rai is trying to train Kova with the occasional assistance from Axel which isn’t much. All they do is contradict each other and it’s kinda funny that is-until they started to fight. It was bad, it was for real! They were serious and they weren’t holding back I had to try and break this up but why were they fighting? We were getting along so well together earlier…