Chapter 2 : gotta move on

Chanel pov

"Mommy." I was awoken by the sudden vibration of noise upon my ear." Wakey up ." I turned on my side to face my three year old daughter Delilah .

"Good morning baby ." I yawned looking into her beautiful greenish blue eyes that she had inherited from me .I scooted over to give her space to lay down next to me on the king sized bed .

"So what do you want to do today ? I asked her.sitting up she jumped oneyes and sat her on my lap

" we go get bwefast !!" She exclaimed rubbing her belly with a wide grin .

"Breakfast ?" she nodded ." from where ?" I questioned her as I to sat up from bed .

" from Ipop of course . " she said in a 'duh' voice as she giggled . I chuckled at her before tapping her bottom signaling for her to get off of me .

" Go to your room and start getting undressed baby." She jumped off the bed and as soon as her tiny feet hit the ground she was off to her room.

It had been four years since the accident . Since i lost my bestfriend . My babies father .The love of my life .

Delilah Imani Johnson is three years old and is the best thing God has ever gave me. I have been raising her as a single mom with the help of my mom, brother , and best-friend Alicia .

Sitting on the edge of the bed I retrieved my slippers and made my way down the hall to my princess Delilah's room . Opening the door I was immediately hit with the smell of pee.

It was coming from her bed . i pulled off the sheets and seen a big dark wet spot on her pink special made Versace sheets.

" Baby ?" I called out for her. I heard little foot steps coming from the closet untill she was out and standing in front of me. I put my hand on her but through her pajama pants and They felt damp.

" lilah ?" I looked down at her to see her avoiding my eyes . She looked scared ."baby did you go pee pee last night in your big girl bed ?" She looked up into my eyes and nodded with tears at the brim of her eyes.

"Its okay princess dont cry ." I dries her eyes and sat her on my lap . " You just got to tell mommy when you nee to go potty and I will take you." she nodded and I stood her back on her feet and removed all of her clothing items .

Grabbing onto her hand I led her to the bathroom in her room an began to fill up the tub while she sat on the toilet seat with her bare legs dangling.

Once the tub was filled I grabbed her gently and slowly put her down letting her body get used to the water. Once she was in I made my way to the closet and got out a small basket full of bath toys for her to play with. I also turned on the built in Tv that was right above the bathtub and turned on Sophia the first .

I walked back into my room an grabbed my phone off of the charger seeing that it was only 9:00 in the morning. Swiping the screen I went to my contact list and dialed Alicia's number.

[alicia p.o.v]

"Mmmmhhhmmmmm" I groaned out as Mijo went deeper with his strokes. " Yes baby harder fuck !" He obeyed and rammed harder into my tight sensitive pussy.

" Shit baby im about to bust ." He mumbled into my ear as he sped up. His dick got fatter until he busted inside of me .

You may ask why I let him bust his seed inside of me? Well Mijo and I have been trying to get pregnant for a little over a year now. Pulling out of me he gave me a sloppy yet passionate kiss on the lips.

"Im not done yet ." He whispered just as my phone rang.

Me: hello

Chanel: hey boo

Me: whats ugggghhhh *mijo starts eating me out*

Chanel: me and delilah are going out to breakfast today do you want to come with us ?

Me: yeah gurl what timmmmmmmmmmeeeee 👅👅👅👅💦💦💦💦

Chanel: bish are you ok ?

Me: yeah sis ill be there in 2 hours

Chanel: ok bye boo *hangs up*

"Now back to where we were." i giggled as mijo began to kiss me.

[chanel p.o.v]

After hanging up with Alicia I pulled on a pair of black tights and a white button down shirt with a glittery color. Going to the jewelry section of my closet i decided on wearing gold hoops and a gold rolex with diamonds on the rim at the circular part of the watch.

My hair was in a messy bun with my side bangs . I walked back into Delilah's bathroom and drained her tub water while I went to go retrieve her outfit from her closet.

I grabbed my baby out of the tub and playfully threw her naked but on the bed as i dried her off pulling out a pair of dora panties I stood her up on the bed as she held on to my shoulder for balance.next I slipped on her black and white polka dot skinny jeans with a plain white skin tight V neck . Putting on her socks I put on a pair of white uggs on her.

"Come to my room so I can do your hair mamas."She followed me to my room and sat in between my legs as I brushed her hair into to pig tails.

It was 30 minutes until we headed out