Chapter 18/ Jyuu Hachi

Hey Sorry Im Late for doing this... I had like 5 minutes being able to be writing yesterday and the day before I was relaxing a bit and Busy... And i don't remember what happened three days ago... So I hope the Fight scene in this makes up for it!

"Nice to Meet you Aya-Chan! Im Hikari! I have no last name yet... So I can't formally Introduce myself yet... But! Nice to meet you Aya-Chan" I grinned toward the Rather Curly purple haired female in front of me. She giggled until she came to a stop. Looking at me In a serious Demeanor. "You have 20 minute's right... Ill take 5, Follow me" she whispered, to me heading to a door, She sat down and made a few hand signs. "Hmm?" I said activating my Sharingan to memorize the hand signs. "Its genjutsu's Im rather good with it.. To the point of which... I can kill someone. But I wont do that to you... This is Classified between us... and any of the other Rainbow Angel Wielder's.." Ayame Explained watching the clouds drift by. "The clouds they can go anyway they want.. Its so nice.." She pointed out Laying back while putting her right foot over her left.

"One, Are you sure that this is that Important? And Two, You are a Hyuuga and a Kurama! Not a Nara!" I exclaimed, My eyes were large while pointing out the flaws of what she said, She gave me a childish giggle before sitting back up, "So... What age were you?" She asked me kindly, Laying on her stomach wile resting her head on her arms, and having her feet swing back and forth. "I.. am... No... Was... 18" I answered her, sitting with one knee up in the air with the other leg straight, Clutching my knee in front of me In a hug-ish like grip. Resting my chin on top my knee. "You?" I said looking at her, She smiled at me, "I... was... 13.. Now Im like 7...? Yeah 7 and a half." She confirmed for me, "So... How did you get here?" I questioned, She slightly gaped, jumping up to her feet.

"Did your Angel not tell you!?" I shook my head to signal a no. She sighed. Then Sat down right next to me. "Well you see, There are 9 Angels, They are Sort of like Tailed Beasts... They have a Immense amount of power, But anyone that they like, they choose, They are usually people on the road to Despair, Suicide, Murder, Or have unique past's.. They offer the person anywhere from 1 to 10 wishes depending on how powerful the angel is and what's the reason they get the wishes, I had the ability to have Two, Right now only 5, Or so says Murasaki, That 5 are in this Dimension right now, You, me, Blue, Orange, and Green, We have the angels sort of Sealed In us, We can draw out their power If we really try. Another thing is, The Angel will not leave until you almost force them or you die. As I said like Tailed Beast's the nine angels in order from Strongest to weakest are, Kuro, Shiro, Aka, Orenji, Ao, Ki, Murasaki, Midori, Pinku. So you've got it pretty good!" Ayame Explained, I gazed at her In wonder. "Wow! You know so much!" I complemented her. She gave me a small Smile. "Guess 13 year old's are better than 18 year old's" I frowned at that and Immediately Stood up and got into a fighting Position. "YA WANNA GO KID! I'M NOT AFRAID! ILL TAKE YA DOWN LIKE DAT! I WILL HURT A KID, IMMA NO COWARD!" I glowered out loudly, She giggled at my Sudden change of Nature.

"Sure Why not" Ayame said Smiling at me, Getting up from her sitting Position. Undoing the Genjutsu that was cast around them, She hopped down waving to Hiashi when he came out. "Hiashi-sama, I will be dueling Hikari-san for the time being." Ayame acted as proper as she could must bowing to her clan Leader. He nodded, "Of course Ayame" He replied, Nodding, Going to get Hinata from the Training hall.

"Are you ready to begin?" Ayame said smiling kindly to me, The Kind smile in my eyes looked like a twisted smile, Like she was ready to strike me at any second she could. I nodded giving her a smirk. She made a hand sign above her lips. "Byakugan" I smirked as she started running toward me, Her hand pulled back in the Hyuuga manor, Pushing it forward I quickly Dodged, As she pivited her food, Whipping around to me, She Used her hand to swipe for my face, I bent back, The Swipe doing above me. Leaning to the right, I swiftly placed my hand down on the ground, Used my center of Chakra there to twist myself so I was behind her, and swiped at her feet, Seeing the attack with the byakugan, She dodged by Jumping into the air, Grabbing Shuriken hidden from everyone else in her Kimono.

Stashing them with chakra she aimed them at me and threw mid flight, I held my arms In front of myself blocking a vital area's, They scraped my arms and my cheek, Feeling the warm liquid drip down from there, I silently smirked to myself. She was standing upright In front of me, Aiming a Gentle fist straight towards the center of my body, I didn't dodge Instead.

"KETSURYUGAN!"

Instead I attacked, The Metallic liquid that was dripping down my arms, my cheek, and now from my eyes, all started to rise from my form, Split up into group, and slightly harden, launching themselves at the Unsuspecting female. After one crashed into the ground, I let the blood splatter stay in that spot. Jumping away from the attack what would have been aimed toward me, Grabbing hold of one of her forearms and throwing her toward the puddle, Where a Blood hand held her down. She grabbed a Kunai and Tried to cut off the blood arm, But it just re-attached. Aiming her Chakra fist the blood finally let go of her, I was distracted and I wasn't in complete control yet of the blood.

Pushing off from one of her feet, She aimed a kick toward me, I spun backwards and to the side, Struggling to keep Balance on one foot. I let out a sigh of Release once I was stable again, only to be hit in the back and pushed forward. Landing on my back, Panting I looked back, She was Panting too and had sweat dribbling from her forehead, Her Arm was coated in the red liquid, Probably mine, Mixed slightly with some of hers. "Shall we stop the warm up?" I asked her My smirk begging to enlarge further. Her Panting Ceased. A smirk Clearly was shown in her tone.

"We Shall"

|Little bit more of the chapter|

Unknown to them a Sonorous tone Echoed through their Angels Ears Informing them of what Shall Happen

"Purple and Black are Fighting, Red Camellia will bloom Soon, Blue Is Taking her time, and Orange's fire will Spark Nigh, But Green Is in Sight"

A/N

Alright so Im finally done! 3.3 pages already, Also this chapter was meant to start to demonstrate that Hikari Is Progressing through her training and give awnsers to some of your questions, Finally Yes you will get to see more Kyuubi in the next chapter, You can see some fluff and the rest of this Epic battle to! I've had some of it planned already! Im Just thrilled I can write it soon! Finally,

Funfact- Hikari will Usually hold back in a battle because of her love for almost all of the Naruto characters in the series. If its someone she doesn't like or someone she doesn't really know she wont hold back.

Funfact- The Reason Hikari is always teasing people, It kind of like Tough love, She teases them so then she can see their reaction for her own amusement but also to see their true Nature!