R E G R E T

Wyatt's POV 

My face turned a deep shade of red. I regret everything now. My reputation is ruined, since Finn is pretty popular at school. 

"You have betrayed me." Finn said while choking on his tears. 

"I loved you, how could you?" He said. 

"Loved?" I replied with a confused face. 

"I was going t-to tell you b-but now I d-don't love you a-a-nymore." He said now going on full on breakdown mode.

I looked to my left where Jaeden was standing, to find out he slipped away. 

"Shh..  Finn I'm sorry.." I said feeling bad. 

"NO! I don't want to see you ever again. Don't call me, don't text me, don't talk to me. Don't you even BREATH in the same room as me." He said, ignoring all the stares and cameras flashing. 

He then started to run. 

"Finn wait!" 

He replied by putting up his middle finger and walking away to class. 

Little did know, I made the best decision of my life. 

Finn's POV

             I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. I hate hate HATE him!!  How dare he. I scribbled in my poetry notebook writing down my feelings, since we had a substitute teacher in English. I then decided I didn't want to cry over him anymore, he didn't deserve me. 

Time Skip to Lunch

Once I got my lunch after waiting for 10 minutes in that long ass line, I went to sit with Millie at the 'Popular Table'. Everyone knew this was me and my friend's lunch spot so nobody even dared to stand 2 feet away from it. 

Millie has been my best friend since diaper days. Our parents were know for attending our high school, and being the best of friends. 

"Hey Finnie boi, how you holding up?" she said cheerfully, as always. 

"Pretty good I guess, I dumped him before homeroom." I said before nibbling my sandwich. 

"That's my best franddd!" She said while waving her hands in the air, ignoring the stares. 

"Hey bitch!!!" Chosen and Jeremy, my other besties yelled in my ears. 

"Ew, fuck off." I said playfully, pushing their heads away. I have a pretty big friend group. It includes me, Millie, Chosen, Jeremy, Noah, Sadie, Sophia, Gaten, Caleb, and formally Jaeden and Wyatt. The rest were probably studying altogether, since they were the smarties in our group. 

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking.." Chosen said dramatically. 

I stuck my tongue out at him, childish I know. 

"Anywho, we heard what happened and we are going to celebrate." Jeremy said. 

"Celebrate??" Millie said obviously confused. 

"I knew something fishy was going on between them two." Jeremy said. 

"Now that I think of it, it was pretty obvious. I was blinded by my love for him." I said emphasizing the word love. 

"Anyway, you guys will come to the party right?" Chosen asked. 

"Hell yeah!" We all yelled. 

Then the most cutest boy I have ever seen came into my vision. 

Everything went black. 

a/n YAYY LONG CHAPYER I AM PROUD.