In Economics Class, 3:21 PM

Percy, I need your advice.

whoa.
uh okay! this is new. what's up?

Okay so, the basic run down is that I can't tell if Piper knows that I truly appreciate her.

...right

See the thing is, people think that I'm only interested due to her heritage, but I don't just appreciate some of her! Like her beauty, that's only a part of herself!
I admire her so much, her strength, and forgiveness, independence, and well ..literally everything!

yeah dude i totally get it

So back to last Saturday, we decided to swap gifts right? And I got her this mythomagic figurine of Aphrodite that I thought was pretty cool when I went shopping with Nico.

what, nico? wait you guys went shopping without me too?

Yeah anyway so, I got her that and when the time finally came to trade our gifts, she got me the entire set along with the figurine I got for her!

jason holy hera

So now I'm just wondering if she's too good for me, or if I'm not enough for her-

jason grace.
dude, you're my best bro and her best friend!
you are wayyyy enough and so much more. she loves you and i can tell by those lovesick eyes that appear when one or the other of you enter a room.
don't worry about such little things, just call her and maybe set up a date or something.

Oh Gods Percy you have no idea how much I needed to hear that. I'm just stressed- between her, and the midterm, and Valentines coming up.

hey bro it's fine, but seriously i can't believe you of all people worry about such little things
———————

jason jason help me i think my relationship is going to fail oh my gods 😰😥😓😥

Dude what's up I'm here.

annabeth!!!
she sent two heart emojis instead of the usual three what am i going to do JASON help ME