♥️

natalie

"natalie! come down here i've got some news for you-ou!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

i rose from my bed, kind of mad that i had to get up. i grumbled but made it down stairs with a smile.

"yes mom." i replied setting a hand in my hoodie pockets.

"i just got off the phone with mrs. wheeler across the street, and she was talking to me about some camp she used to send her daughter to." my mom said as she started tapping her fingers on the couch arm. "and i'm thinking about signing you up."

"for camp? you're gonna send me to summer camp?" i asked.

"yes i think it would be good for you. you barely get out much. you just socialize at school and text. that's not all that healthy for you sweetheart." she paused. "so what do you say?"

"okay." i responded slightly shrugging. "well, when is this summer camp?" i asked.

"in two days." my mom responded.

"two days?!??" i said frantically. thoughts came flooding through my head. i have nothing to wear, i'm ugly, oh god. this is terrible what am i gonna do.

i ran upstairs without saying a word. as i approached my room i threw 2 duffel bags on my bed.

"sh.t. sh.t. sh.t." i mumbled to myself.

as i started grabbing clothes, which i practically threw, i thought; why don't i ask morgan to come with me.

i stopped what i was doing. i grabbed my phone and laid on my bed.