Silent Treatment

After Stiles left I went up stairs and sobbed into my pillow for a few minutes before I called Allison and Lydia to come over.

*Knock Knock*

I heard at my bedroom door I told Allison and Lydia the front door was open so they could just walk in.

"Come in." I said looking up at the door.

"Grace honey what happened, why are you crying?" Lydia asked.

"Stiles." was all I could say through the tears.

"What about Stiles?" Allison questioned.

"He's just trying to control me."

"What do you mean?" Lydia said a bit confused.

"He came over and told me I didn't need to be friends with Isaac anymore." I sniffled.

"Is that all he said?" Allison asked.

"You guys didn't see it, he was so angry he was yelling and hitting the wall. He had me backed into a corner." I said pulling my legs into my chest.

"I'm sure it was just the emotions he was feeling in the moment." Lydia said rubbing my shoulder.

"He knows how much anxiety I have because of my dad, why would he do that?" I say looking up at them.

"What do you mean by that?" Allison said raising an eyebrow.

"My dad isn't the nicest." I shrug.

"As far as?" Lydia pushes.

"He hits me...." I said looking down.

"He hits you??"Allison asked seeming concerned.

"Yes."

"Grace....I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of this." Lydia said grabbing my hands and squeezing them.

"Grace I don't think he meant to scare you....I don't think he meant to hurt you in the way that he did especially if he knows what you go through behind closed doors....it just doesn't sound like him in his mind he thought he was just protecting you from all of these things that could possibly go wrong of you were to associate with Issac." Allison tried to reassure me.

"I don't care what he "THOUGHT" he was trying to do I never want to talk to him ever again." I raised my voice at her.

"And all we can do is respect your decision and support you as your friends it's the right thing to do." Allison said as she nodded her head.

"Thanks for being here for me even if I'm a little emotional right now."

"Well that's what friends are for." Lydia said giving me a reassuring smile.

*Two weeks later*

Two weeks had gone by and I still hadn't talked to Stiles....No matter how many times he had attempted. My dad and step mom were back which meant I was walking on eggshells again.  Issac and I had gotten a lot closer, he's come over to the house a few times when my dad allows it.

*Stiles' P.O.V*

"Stiles what's going on with Grace and you?" Scott asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb Stiles...you guys haven't talked in like two weeks which is weird because since she's gotten here the two of you have been inseparable." He said pushing me to tell him what happened.

"Do you really want to know?" I ask.

"Yeah...I want to know everything."

"Everything?" I questioned.

"Everything."

"Okay I scared her..."

"You....you scared her? That's a little hard to believe." He chuckled.

"Scott this is serious." I said sternly.

"Sorry...how did you scare her?"

"Well I went to her house to tell her she shouldn't get close to Issac and we started to argue because she just wouldn't listen...." I said shaking my head.

"Stiles....What did you do?" he asked a bit concerned.

"I blew my top I hit a wall because I was frustrated and I was yelling and I just kept getting closer until I had her backed into a corner she was terrified...I don't know why I did it I know how her dad is."

"What does that mean how her dad is?"

"Her dad hits her." I mumbled low enough for only him to hear so nobody in the hallway would hear.

"He what?!" Scott yelled...I could see his eyes start to glow yellow.

"Scott calm down..." I said taking him into an empty classroom.

"How long have you know?" he asked trying to calm down.

"About two months...." I said hesitantly.

"Two months!" He whispered/shouted.

"I'm sorry she told me not to say anything."

"Stiles you need to make this right."

"What do you think I've been trying to do?"

"You need to fix this because if you don't who's going to keep an eye on her and make sure that son of a bitch isn't hitting her."

"Okay Scott I'll fix it...or I'll try to."

*************
*Graces P.O.V*

Later that night I was sitting in my room listening to music until my dad stormed in...

"Turn that crap down!"

"Okay gosh I'm sorry!"

"You better watch your tone!" He said getting in my face.

"Or what...you'll hit me?!" I hissed.

He looked at me confused by my actions before he slapped me across the face. I don't know what I was thinking I was just tired of it all I should have kept my mouth shut if I did I wouldn't be getting my ass kicked right now. I managed to get myself up so I could run downstairs and get out of the house. Ignoring the sounds of my dad's angry voice behind me I slammed the front door and continued to run down the street until I bumped into someone and fell on my ass.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hmmmmm who could that be?