Fifteen

Ignore

The hell?

I crumpled the paper and threw it at the nearest trash bin.

Just what the hell!

After arranging all the things and putting them in my locker, I closed the door. I jumped into surprised when I saw...

"Gray?!"

He's so close to me, I can see his brooding dark blue eyes. And his smirk, he's a bit taller and there's a scar on the right side of his forehead. I can smell his expensive perfume.

"The one and only." he smirked.

I pushed him, and walked away.

"Did you miss me?" I can hear his giggle.

I ignored him.

My heart is still beating so fast!

Juvia, ignore him!

Remember what he did to you, years ago!

He ignored and went cold towards you, right?

So do the freaking the same!

"Okay, silence means yes." he laughed, "I know you did!" his footsteps were following me. I turned left to go to my room. And his room too.

Since going to the classroom is stupid cause he can still follow me, I ran going out and went to the comfort room.

"Perfect." I mumbled when I scanned the place and he's out of sight.

"What's perfect?" I jumped to my surprise when he was beside the door. There was confusion plastered on his face, then was replaced by amusement when our eyes met.

I entered the comfort room but he followed me... inside!

Good thing, no girls are here.

"What do you want Gray?" I tried to make my voice stone cold.

"I just wanna greet you... welcome back!" he laughed. "Anyways, welcome back." he turned into a serious person.

"Okay. Then?" I looked at him with a poker face.

"Okay? That's it?"

I walked out the comfort room and he followed me.

"What else do you want to hear from me, Gray?" I turned to face him. "That I wou-"

I end up bumping his hard chest. I froze as my heart beat raced. Sweat was dripping from my forehead. I can feel him, staring intently at me. As I froze to death.

His perfume is something that can hypnotize me.

I will surely ask for his perfume someday.

Wait, what?!

I looked up to see his face and I saw his smirk. Again.

I pushed him away and ran going to the room. And when I reached the room and went to my seat and pretended to be asleep.

Why was my heart reacting to that crap a while ago?!

"Juvia," I heard Lucy call me.

I opened my left eye slowly and scanned the room.

No trace of Gray.

"What is it, Lucy?"

"Can you help me with this?" she showed me a paper with something that should be fill up with.

I helped her and I saw Gray near the classroom's entrance, hands crossed at his chest and he was leaning at the door. Looking. At. Me.

He was pretty cool though.

But I don't care!

I rolled my eyes the moment my eyes landed on him and continue on talking to Lucy.

That psycho had guts to welcome me after treating me like nothing two years ago!

After being so cold towards me suddenly!

Just what the hell! Gray!

It was dismissal and I went to the school gates and was waiting for my driver.

When suddenly Gray showed up in front of me.

"Alone?" he placed his arms around my shoulder.

I quickly brushed it off and he pouted.

"I don't need you, Gray."

I walked away but he continued on following me.

What the hell is with him that he kept on following me?!

A while ago he did and now he's also doing it.

What is he? My freaking tail?!

"Just a reminder, my lady. You cannot easily forget me, or about me. I know you still care. You still do." he smirked, once again. And left.