Chapter 4

Leona's POV

"Yes, I fancy Sirius Black." Leona's heart started to flutter excitedly as they walked into Flourish and Blotts, but that all stopped when they both saw Lily's expression.

"Oh no..." Leona whispered for only Jareth to hear. She then sprinted to Lily, grabbed her wrist and ran back outside with Jareth.

"Oh Merlin Oh Merlin OhMerlinOhMerlinOhMerlin-" Jareth said, panicking. Leona grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. She then grabbed two chairs that were closest to her and sat both Jareth and Lily down.

"Okay! So Lily please say something other than the thing that you heard so I know you aren't dead. And Jareth stop saying 'Oh Merlin' a million times so you can

actually breathe." Leona directed.

"Leona, Jareth, can you repeat what Jareth said in the shop please... just so I know I'm not dreaming..." Lily said looking in one place with widened eyes.

"Jareth, is it okay if I tell her?" Leona said calmly trying to reassure him.

"I... I don't know. Lily... you're my friend... right? Can I trust you?"

"Well, now I have my answer, but yes, Jareth. Of course I'm your friend. You can trust me with anything," Lily replied.

"O-Okay... well, yeah, what you heard was true and I... I'm... Gay? I think? So yeah please, please, please don't tell anyone, Merlin, I would die, please, Lily-"

"Hey, it's okay, Jareth, your secret's safe with me."

"Thank you," Jareth sighed in relief.

"Okay, now that we got this madness sorted, do you want to go back in the shop or stay out here?" Leona asked Jareth as she walked toward the door, back facing the shop. The door abruptly opened, hitting her back and tossing her to the floor.

"James was that door harder to open than usual or was that just me?" Sirius asked, missing the layed out Leona on the floor.

Leona gave Jareth a look that said

"you're really in love with this idiot?" Jareth shrugged as she rolled over on her back and yelled at Sirius and James.

"OI WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT YOU BLOODY GITS?!" Leona yelled as she put out both of her hands, indicating that she needed help.

"Oh! Leo! Hey! What are you doing on the floor?" James asked, smiling stupidly and helping her up. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms defensively.

"I could seriously hurt you guys so bad, you won't even be able to attend school this year. But no-o-o, just have to be my friends, sometimes I really have a hard time holding myself back."

"Siriusly...?" Sirius asked, eyes gleaming. Jareth snickered, then silenced quickly. Leona groaned, slapping Sirius on the arm.

"I SWEAR TO MERLIN-" Leona screamed as she literally pounced onto Sirius and started riding him like a bull up and down the streets of Diagon Alley. Sirius screamed a very high pitched shriek, sprinting around and trying to throw Leona off of his back. The group kept laughing until James had to, literally, pry her off of Sirius' back.

"Bloody hell! Sometimes I wonder why you were put in Hufflepuff!" Sirius said as as she kept struggling to get out of James' grip.

"Hey, Hufflepuffs are a lot tougher than you think, Mr. Black," Jareth said, glaring playfully.

"Oh, really? You're one to talk, Mister I-Couldn't-Hurt-A-Bloody-Fly," Sirius replied snarkily.

"Shut up," Jareth said, rolling his eyes and slightly blushing.

"Make me," Sirius replied.

"Alright then..." Jareth got up from his chair and started walking towards Sirius with a small smirk on his lips, planning to slap his hand over Sirius' mouth. Leona quickly thought of a small "chain reaction" and stuck out her foot. Right before Jareth could take another step, he fell onto Sirius. Leona and Lily smirked wickedly, while James was looking at them both with a confused expression.

"BLOODY HELL, I'M SO SORRY I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT, I'M SO SORRY, HOW COULD YOU EVEN FORGIVE ME, OH MERLIN, I-" Jareth quickly said stuttering too much to actually know what he said. Sirius simply smiled and brought a hand to cup Jareth's face. Jareth's eyes widened. 'Oh Merlin, is he actually going to-'

"Boop," Sirius said, tapping Jareth's nose with a finger. Jareth stared at him, wide eyed. Jareth blushed profusely and scrambled to get up faster than you can say a simple 'hi'.He moved next to Leona, backing away from the group.

"W-WELL I'M JUST G-GOING TO LEAVE Y-YOU ALL BE S-SO Y-YEAH UHHH...... BYE." Jareth turned and sprinted down the Alley, panicked tears streaming down his cheeks.

Sirius looked at the rest of the group, then sprinted after him. Leona glanced at Lily quickly. Lily nodded in the direction of Jareth, and Leona ran to follow the two boys.

"JARETH?!... JARETH?!" Sirius yelled as Jareth turned a corner. Sirius and Leona spotted Jareth quickly running into another alley. Right before Sirius went in, he suddenly stopped.

"Sirius, what the hell?!" Leona panicked.

"Knockturn Alley..." Sirius murmured. Leona inhaled sharply.

"...shit."