Getting To Know Eachother

ZAYN MALIK

   wow she was beautiful! It was like looking at an angel even though she looked very young. I just had to make an excuse to talk to her and plus if i was gonna buy a new house i might as well make new friends.

     I saw some girls with her but they didn't really catch my attention. "so... it's getting dark out how are you gonna get home?" i asked using an excuse to be with her. "umm well actually i an walking home i don't live too far from here" she said in a sweet and shaky voice. I didn't hesitate to offer her a ride she didn't hesitate to give me an answer "sure why not as long as you don't try kidnap me" she said with the most beautiful smirk ever.

    Just like that she said bye to her friends and was in the passenger seat of my car. I could barely concentrate on the road but i tried not to make it so obvious. when arrived i realized that i lived on the same street that she did. "Do you live here?" I  asked "yeah,why is there something wrong with it? " she said kind of upset. "No no not at all it's  just that my new house is like 4 houses away from here so that means we're neighbors" she smiled and said "who would've thought that i would meet zayn Malik at a park and we would become neighbors with him ask in one day" she said smiling. "pretty crazy huh" I said "very"she said then she thanked me and got off.

      "Hey... how about i pick you up tomorrow for ice cream? " i said " definitely what time?" "is 9 okay?" "sure" we said bye then i drove off to my home. When arrived i got a message from Perrie. Oh shit Perrie! 

wow ! he TOTALLY forgot Perrie please comment and vote vote vote love yah guys :) next update will be soon i promise hope you liked this chapter and PLEASE FOLLOW ME

    -esmeralda