Perrie

ZAYN MALIK

     "hey Babe miss you can't wait to see your new house see you in about a month love you hugs and kisses

-Perrie :) " I ignored the message i didn't have the face to talk to her after i was here starting developing a crush on a very young girl.

   After just sitting there in the living room for a long time thinking about me and Perrie i fell asleep. When i woke up it was 7:45! I was supposed to pick up Ashley at her place at nine but i take an extremely longtime getting ready so i didn't hesitate to get up. once i did i took a shower, brushed my teeth got dressed and did my hair. i spent like thirty minutes doing my hair so i arrived l like ten minutes late but it was okay because it looked like she was in a rush as well.

  I got out the car and opened the passenger door for her. "Good morning" she said in a quiet voice. "morning beautiful" i replied she started to blush a little it was so adorable. While we were inside the car there was an awkward silence moment. Soon that changed i broke the silence "so...where are your parents?" i asked awkwardly. "they went on a business trip for the summer so i guess I'm home alone for the whole summer". "you must be very responsible for them to trust that much" i said with a giggle. "well not really but since i didn't want to go and there was no one for me to stay with they had no choice but to leave me home alone".

  We got into a very deep conversation about our lives. when we got to the ice cream place i ordered a vanilla one and she ordered a strawberry one. We sat at a table outside with a brightly colored umbrella over it (She chose it out). we talked about a Iot of stuff including Perrie. I saw a frown appear on her face when we were talking about her so i quickly changed the subject because for some reason I didn't want to upset her.

   when we were finished I drove her home. we made pans for her to come to my place some day next week. We were both happy about the idea. For some reason i felt like we were best friends even though we just met yesterday. It was like a sudden attachment. When we arrived I admit I was Kinda upset to not be with her anymore. when I stopped the car she leaned over towards me and Kissed me on the cheek and thanked me then she got off and went inside. I felt a tingle inside  once she did that . Was i starting to feel for something for her?

OMG ZASHLEY DO YOU SHIP IT? I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE KEEP READING COMMENT AND VOTE VOTE VOTE !! DARN YOU PERRIE YOU HAD TO RUIN IT FOR ZASHLEY  SIKE JK I SHIP ZERRIE  STAY TUNED I HAVE MANY SURPRISES AHEAD ;)