.My Masters

This story is about a girl whose family was killed when she was 8 years old so she thinks and was forced to work as a slave. Her name is Skylar and she is a sorcereress/fairy hybrid. Not knowing who strong she really is, she falls for both of her masters but she doesnt know that one of them is her brother.

Skylar..

The iron collar tugged at my neck as I was litteraly dragged through the endless hallway that reminded me of the never-ending dream where I couldn't save my family from being murdered by the government. I clutched my wand, spell book, and my cloak in my hand. The hallways stopped and I was brought into a room that had plush velvet couches, butter tassles, and I was standing on the stage where all of that was while I was pratcicing magic. It's a trick I learned. "The better you perform before they auction you off, the more they'll want for you, Sky." I remembed my brother's words echo through my mind.

Ty...

The most beautiful girl came up on the stage and I nudged Seto who was crying. "Ty, that's my sister, Skylar Sorcerer!"He said and I raised my hand. "600!" I yelled and the girl stopped her magic as she was brought to us. She came up to us and looked at me with ice blue eyes that outshine the sky.

Sky..

My new masters are Tyler Ellis and SetoSorcerer, the two richest men in Minecraftia. I just love thier work and I hoped that I would be sold to them. "Whats your name?" Seto asked. I looked up and cried. Ty rubbed circles on my back and smiled. "You have permission to speak, sweetie." Ty said and I sighed. "Skylar but my only friend Heaven calls me Sky." I said. We got into a car and sped off into the country. "How many times were you sold?" Ty asked. "To say the least, about 10 or 15 times. I've been a slave since I was eight and I got the masters who wanted me for my looks and powers." I said sobbing. Seto put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Well, we're going set you free." He said and I jolted up horrified. "No! I ALMOST DIED LIKE FIVE TIMES! IM NOT GOING BACK! PLEASE! I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FORE BECAUSE I'M ONLY 17!!!" I screamed. Ty put his hand on mine and smiled. "Not like that." He said. I sighed and smiled. I guess I soon fell alseep cause we were soon at the biggest house I've ever seen. I heard the door open and out stepped a girl with should length brown hair, black glasses, and blue eyes that change from green, to hazel, to brown then back to blue. "Back already Master Sorcerer and Master Ellis?" She asked. "HEAVEN?!?" I yelled and she dropped her washrag to hug me. "How long has it been, Sky?" She asked. "I don't know!" I said but I was being led into the house.Ty removed the collar and in its place was a necklace with a sky blue diamond and around it was a silver chain. I hugged Ty and Seto pulled me into my new room. I sat on the bed as Ty and Seto talked in the bathroom.

Seto..

I was glad to have my sister back but Ty and I were her masters. She had to do what we said but only our friends come see us and they help us do what we do. I pulled Sky into the bathroom where Ty and I stripped her down but I could tell that she was used to it. I was good friends with her recent master before us, Kyle. I started to wash her hair in the warm water Ty had prepared for her but she was still cold. "Ty, could you get Sky a cup of Heaven's Hot Cocoa?" I asked. I looked at my sister and resumed washing her hair when Ty walked back in with the hot cocoa. I soon left to get her some new clothes while she and Ty talked for a bit and Sky was still in her towel. "Shit!" I thought as I grabbed the clothes and walked back to her room.

Ty....

Sky was so pretty but Seto would kill me if I fell in love with his sister. I quickly gave her a cupcake cover up (i have one of thos irl) which she gladly accpteced. She blushed as she grabbed it thought probably because I was shirtless. She looked so imperfectly perfect with all her curves and all her edges that I could resist. I slammed my lips onto hers and she was shocked but I could tell that she liked it. The door opened and we pulled apart only to see Seto in the doorway, shocked. "Seto, I can explain!" I said and Seto threw Sky's fairy and sorcereress dress on her bed. I soon ran after him and he was crying on his bed. "I'm sorry love!" I cried. (SETOLOX!)