Sky, I'm sorry

Seto...

I lay there on my bed, crying when Ty came in with Sky. My sister put her hand on my shoulder and smiled. I looked up and smiled. “Seto, how long has it been?" She asked. “Well, you're 15 now and you were eight when I was captured so seven years." I said and there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and Adam and Jason were standing there. “Jason,Adam! Good to see you again!" I said as Sky walked in. “Is this the slave that you guys just bought to set free?" Jason asked. Ty nodded and looked at Skylar. She looked hurt but she was always good at hiding your emotions.

Sky's POV

I stood there in my dress as the men talked about..... Well only Notch knows why. Try looked at me and smiled as Jason looked as round nervously. I wish I could read him but I don't have a purpose to read people yet. “Sky, can I talk to you in private?" Seto asked. “Yeah." I said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into my room. “I'm sorry for leaving you like that. I left you for no reason and because I was caught using magic. I was told that you were alive but you were told that I was dead. I've always known that we would be together again, my little sister." He said when he put his foreheasd to mine and blushed.