[Chapter 7] Sheep Pajamas

"Thanks for dinner Mrs-, i mean Si Ah, It was delicious." I stood up helping collect the dishes.

"Here let me get those, your our guest, you don't need to worry about them dear." His mom smiled at me and nodded off in Wonho' direction.

"If you're sure.."

"Yes honey i'm sure, you must be tired, let Wonho show you everything."

"Okay." I walked over to Wonho but this time it was different, i was almost in a way, shy.

I walked over to Wonho who instantly hugged me, i didn't pull away, but instead just let it happen.

"Nice way to prove we aren't dating Wonho." I giggled as i pulled away and walked towards the room i was in before.

"Wait is this your room?" Wonho nodded as he came up behind me and entered the room looking through his wardrobe. "Where's the spare room?"

"There is no spare room, you'll have to sleep in here with me. And here are some of my old pajamas, we had to leave so quickly i didn't have time to grab anything of yours, so these will have to do." He said chucking me a pair of Sheep pajamas.

"Sheep?" I gave him a weird look.

"Cut it, they're form 5 years ago."

"Sure." I nodded as i walked down the hallway to the bathroom, weirdly i kind of new where it was and didn't need him to show me where that was. The pajamas didn't fit me perfectly but they were good enough for tonight. But the real questions was if we were going to sleep in the same bed or if i would sleep on a mattress on the floor, i pray not the same bed, too much has already happened today.

As i walked into His bedroom i noticed that he was laying on the carpet floor with a blanket tossed over him.

"Are you okay down there?" I gave him a little kick as for once i was taller than him.

"Yeah, you can have my bed." He said as he rolled over.

"No i couldn't, you need to sleep well."

"And you need it more, don't argue with me Yonji, you know i'll win." He was right so i just hopped into his bed, it was so comfy, i'm not going to lie.

"I can't believe it's already 10pm." I closed my eyes trying to forget parts of the day.

"Yeah we had a late dinner after everything that happened."

We layed in silence for a few minutes before i finally got enough courage to ask a question that had been bugging me since dinner.

"Wonho.." No response.

"Wonho?"

"Yeah?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure fire away Yonji, but if it's about what you're going to wear tomorrow mom said she has some clothes you can borrow."

"Oh i didn't even think about that, but thanks. What i wanted to ask was, you've never bought any girls home?" My stomach twisted at what his answer could be, i mean he didn't have a choice in bringing me home really, and i doubt he would date me now.

"What?"

"At dinner, your dad said i was your first girlfriend you bought home. Even though i'm not your girlfriend."

"Oh that, yeah i never bring them home."

"Why though?"

"Because i never date them long enough, or i don't really like them."

"Then why do you date them?" There was a lot of silence and i realised he had never been asked this question before.

"I.. Don't.. Know."

"Fair enough."

I had just about fallen asleep before wonho spoke up.

"Yoonji.."

"Yeah?"

"I guess it's because i feel like i have too."

"What?"

"I feel like i need to date people, so people don't realise how much of a loser i am, and that i'm a heart breaker and a tough guy instead. I'd rather them see that and people like me then them see who i really am. I guess i just don't want to fall for someone and them do to me what i've done to so many girls.."

"Wow Wonho.. That's, that's a lot. And i mean you're going to go through a couple heart breaks before you find the right person, just try not to push people away, okay? Night Wonho."

"Night Yonji."

I knew after that conversation the way i saw that boy was going to change forever, but i didn't realise how much of an impact it would have on the way i see him. Everyone sees him as the schools 'bad boy' and 'heart breaker' but now i see him mostly for who he is, in reality he hasn't changed at all, society has changed him.