[Chapter 12] Two Against One

"Hoseok i can't breathe." She hasn't called me Hoseok in forever, this was going to hurt even more.

"Yoonji, breathe."

By now her mother had started to cross the road and i could feel my grip on Yoonji getting tighter but my mind was getting weaker. How was i going to get her away from her mother, there's nowhere to run and she's having a panic attack.

"Wonho what do we do? I can't i-" I looked into her eyes and i could see the tears starting to form, what can i do, what could i do. I look around for anyone but suddenly the street was empty, except for Yoonji's dad i could see him to my left and i knew exactly what he was going to do, it was 2 to 1 and i knew i wasn't going to win this fight.

"Wonho-" Tears streamed down my face as her dad put the cloth over her face and she started to pass out.

"WHy, why would you do this."

"She's a child Hoseok, she doesn't know how to handle herself, and YOU aren't making matters any better. You're distracting her from her studies, her grades have only gone down since you've been friends with her."

This made me so angry, but i knew she was right. I had only distracted her from her studies and gotten her into trouble, maybe her mother was right, i'm only in the way to everyone. But it isn't my fault i fell in love with Yoonji.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Yeah i think i passed out once your dad put the cloth over my face after he had to you. I'm sorry Yoonji, it won't happen again." Wonho had a look i had never seen on his face, it was like a realisation of something but a sadness mixed in.

"It's fine my parents are crazy i'm just glad you're okay."
"Yeah I'm glad we're both fine."

We ended up back at the beach where we hung out for the first time and this all began. It was quiet on the beach with the waves lightly hitting the shore as the yellow and orange lights bounced of the ocean.
"Yoonji," he started, "I'm sorry."
"For?"
"Everything, I started this."
"Let's not even go there okay. It's not your fault." I huffed learning my head on Wonho's shoulder.

We sat there in silence for a couple minutes before i stood up, wiped the sand off my butt and put my hand out.

"What?"

"if you're not going to let me help you up at least GET up."

Wonho grabbed my hand and i helped hoist him up. We started to walk along the beach, watching the waves and the sun finally setting.

"What are we going to do." I look down at Wonho's hand sitting in mine.

"Well you're staying at mine tonight." He rubbed his thumb against my hand.