Am i in love?

*time skip to lunch*
Killer p.o.v
Killer grab his lunch and looking around finding some where to sit and so he decide to sit next to Nightmare he wasnt really eating he was doing his homework math and sundenly a group of Error friends come to us and said "this is our table nerd so get out" and Nightmare look at them and said "no" "what did you just say?" Error said "i said NO!" Nightmare reply i can see anger in his eyes and Error slam Nightmare into the wall and start punching him ,i start to grab Error by the shirt and pull him away from Nightmare slamming Error down to the floor and start punching his face "D O N T Y O U D A R E T O U C H M Y F R I E N D" i said and he start to kick me back and start slam me back to the ground again and is going to punch me but Nightmare grab me away and take the hit , the principle came in and shout at Error , i decided to bring Nightmare to the nurse office by carrying him in bridle style

Nightmare p.o.v
I was faint when Error punch me everything was dark then i feel like someone lifting me up carrying me to somewhere i slowly open my eyes and realize its was killer who carrying me in bridle style to the nurse office??..."h-hey! What are you doing?! Put me down i can walk on my own!" I yelled at him , he look at me and said "but your hurt i cant let you walk when your hurt like this" its was trull though those punches from Error is hurting my ribs alot..and we just arrie to the nurse office Killer lay me on the bed and the nurse came in "oh gosh! What happened to him?" She said killer told her everything and she grab some medicine or something to heal me, her name must be Toriel im new here so im not sure..But i hear killer call her that after that i try to stand up and killer help me so i dont fall..so the bell rang and we all went to the class and study i have music with killer..i wasnt really like music much and i didnt pay attention until the music teacher call my name to go up there to sing i was nervous at first and the song i sing was 'home' it take about 3 or 4 mins to finish, i didnt notice that killer was secretly recording me and half of the class are amazed by my voice everyone clap their hands after i finish 'wow i didnt know i sing that good!' In my mind, i go back to my seat and just read some books and the one sit next to me was...Error...great...
Few mins later and i was asleep and i feel something hit me i woke up and look at the thing that just throw into me it was a paper ball??? I look next to me and Error the one sitting next to me look at me with their evil mysterious eyes..i look at the paper ball and start to open it , it have a note inside said something about me, it said that if error and their friend see me probably im going to be dead..Error must haven't  forget the battle in the lunch time..i sigh and put the paper ball in my pocket then the bell rang.
( i hope you like the chapter and if your asking who the music teacher is it was shyren)
(More words..YAS!! IM HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!..IT MORE THEN THE LAST CHAPTER!! I HOPE NEXT TIME IT HAVE MORE WORDS)
(Words count:645)