• Sweet Singh Oberoi or Stone Singh Oberoi? •

CIAO! ✋🏻

Missed me?

I did!

Two things->> 

Firstly, we have 1.1K reads on this book! Thank you! 🙏🏻 Thank you so much for the continued love and support! I personally did not publish this book for votes, comments and reads. I did it because I wanted to give my writing skills a shot and see how I go. And now here I am, having 1K reads on this tale. Thank you, thank you and thank you! 🙏🏻❤️

And lastly, I'm super excited for the upcoming track of Ishqbaaaz. It's just so intriguing and exciting. Do not forget to watch Ishqbaaaz on TV, people! ✨

So yeah, life has been greaaat! So stay positive and always, I repeat, ALWAYS smile. Use that beautiful priceless smile of yours and show it to the world :) 

Okay, and now on to the update, we continue from where ShivIka go back to Oberoi Mansion. But, is it Sweet Singh Oberoi or Stone Singh Oberoi in the game? 

Do hit that vote button and don't forget to leave your precious comment down there.

Happiest reading! ❤️

————————————————————————————————————

Shivaay stopped the car. Annika immediately opened the door and ran inside with tears. Shivaay felt upset and guilty. 'Bas aik raat aur, Annika.' He thought and walked inside and headed towards their room. When he entered the room, he saw Annika walking towards the pool side with a pillow. 

Was she planning to sleep over there? No way.

'Kahan jaa rahi ho?' Shivaay asked as he stood near Annika. She didn't reply and started walking again. Shivaay pulled her wrist and spoke in his husky voice, 'Main tumse kuch pooch raha hoon, Mrs Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.' Annika looked straight into his eyes. 'Annika. Sirf Annika.' 

'Lakin ab tum Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki biwi ho.' 

'Ous se pehle main Annika hoon. Aur mera haath choriye maine soona hai,' Annika replied. 'Pehle mere sawaal ka jawaab do,' he tightened his grip on her wrist. Annika didn't reply. 'Tum mughe majboor kar rahi ho SSO ban ne mein, Annika,' Shivaay spoke and tightened his grip even more. Annika closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks. She still didn't reply. Shivaay immediately left her hand and she winced in pain. 'T-tum theek to ho na, Annika? I didn't mean to.. hurt you,' he said and caressed her wrist which had red marks on it. 'Lakin phir bhi aap ne mughe dard pohonchaya.' Annika then looked into his eyes. Her anger washed away in a second just by looking at his kanji aankhein. It showed the utmost care, love and guilt. But then she realised that she has to be angry with him. Annika came out of his hold and ran to the poolside with her blanket. 'ANNIKA!' Shivaay shouted. 'Lagta hai iss baar Annika bohot gusse mein hai,' he thought. 

'Samaj te kya hain ye khud ko. Bagadbilla! Matlab, aik to mere ouper chilla ke kehte hain ki chali jao aur ab jab main jaa rahi thi, to bolte hain kahan jaa rahi ho. Samaj nahi aa raha ye Sweet Singh Oberoi hain ya Stone Singh Oberoi.' Annika huffed and laid on the couch with her blanket. Shivaay smiled. He had heard what she said. When he again looked at Annika, she was already asleep. 

*Shivaay's P.O.V* 

Thakk gayi ho gi. Aur thakke bhi kyun na, itna action jo kar ke aayi hai. 

I saw Annika stirring in her sleep. I went near her and laid on the other couch. I gazed at her enchanting face. How can a person look so beautiful and angry at the same time? Annika gusse mein kitni pyaari lagti hai. 

I got up and kissed her forehead. Her cheeks turned red and she smiled.

*End of Shivaay's P.O.V*

Shivaay too smiled at observing his affect on her, even in sleep. He laid on the couch again and dozed off to sleep. 

*Next morning*

Annika was the first one to wake up. 

Strange?

No.

It was 9:30. This is the time she wakes up usually.

She lazily got up and rubbed her eyes. Then her eyes shifted towards Shivaay who was sleeping on the other couch in an uncomfortable position, shivering. Annika got up and went to him. She bent down and kissed Shivaay on his forehead and then cheeks. She frowned. 'Bukhaar?' She whispered and checked his forehead. 

'Inn ko to bohot teyz bukhar hai! Shivaay! Outhiye!'

'An-Annika... I'm s-sorry,' trembled Shivaay. 'Chup ki jiye aur outhiye mere saath andar chaliye.' Annika said and helped him walk towards their room. 

*Shivika's room*

Shivaay was lying down on the bed. Annika brought a cool, damp washcloth with a bowl of water and hurried towards the bed. She then sat leg-crossed next to him. 'Outh kyun rahe hain! Chup kar ke letiye!' Annika said as he tried to sit up. 

'Ann...' Shivaay got interrupted when Annika spoke, 'Ye thermometer le li jiye.' She put it in his mouth. Shivaay smiled. 'Aap ko itna teyz bukhar hai aur aap muskura rahe hain?' Annika asked. 'Tum itni care karti ho mere liye?' He questioned. 

'Aap ko kya lagta hai?' 

Annika dipped the washcloth into the water again and put it on his forehead. She pulled out the thermometer from his mouth. Shivaay just watched her in awe. He then heard a loud gasp which made him come out of his trance. 'Shivaay! Aap ko 102 bukhaar hai! Aap aik minute rukiye mein aap ke liye khaane ke saath dawai laati hoon,' Annika said and hurried out of the room. 'Anni... Annika baat to suno!' Shivaay called out. 'Ye larki bhi na...' 

Everyone were downstairs in the dining area. 'Ye Shivaay aur Annika kahan reh gaye hain?' Dadi asked. 'Pata nahi dadi, Shivaay to mughe kal raat se dikha hee nahi,' Om said. 'Aur Annika?' Dadi again asked. 'Oh my Mata mummyjee. Ye sab ous manhoos ka hee kiya darhas hai.. Wo Oberoi family ke ouper bohot bara dhabbas hai,' Pinky blabbered. 'Pinky! Zubaan sambhal ke baat karho! Wo tumhare bete ki biwi hai!' Shakti scolded. She rolled her eyes. 'Sirf kuch hee dinon ke liye,' Pinky spoke under her breath. OmRu and GauYa heard this. They looked at each other. 

They then saw Annika rushing past the dining table. 'Arrey bhabhi! Aap kahan jaa rahi hain itni jaldi jaldi?' Rudra asked. 'Haan aur Shivaay bhaiyya kahan hai?' Saumya added another question. 'Wo, wo Shivaay ko bohot teyz bukhaar ho gaya hai mein ounke liye khaana aur dawai lene jaa rahi hoon..' Annika informed and then ran to the kitchen. 'Oh my Mata! Maine kaha tha na ki ye larki manhoos hai! Dekhen mere bache ka kya haal kar diya iss fateechar larki ne!' Pinky barked again. Everyone didn't pay attention to Pinky and hurried to ShivIka's room. Pinky was left behind. She walked towards the kitchen and saw Annika holding a tray and coming out of the kitchen. Annika was about to walk past Pinky when she stopped her. 'Aik minute ruk. Apni manhoosiat yahan bhi philaane aa gayis na tu... ab dekh.. dekh mein kaise tujhe apne Shivaay se aur iss ghar se hamesha hamesha ke liye get outs karti hoon,' she threatened. Annika ignored her and kept on walking. Pinky followed her. 

————————————————————————————————————

Precap: 'Annika tum mere liye sab kuch ho... I... I.. l-love...'

Alrightttt. Let's put a fullstop right there. 

So do you think Shivaay will confess his love to Annika in the next part? Well, that's for me to write and for you to guess. ;) 

The next chapter is funny. 😉

Adios! ✋🏻