Hoseok didn't exactly mean to see it.

He had just been minding his own business in their shared apartment, Namjoon was out in a meeting, Seokjin had gone out with Taehyung shopping, and Hoseok was pretty sure that Jungkook and Jimin had gone out to "eat" (Hoseok knew that it meant each other, but you didn't hear that from him.)

So that left him and Yoongi, which basically just meant him because Yoongi was always so quiet and minding his own business that the apartment wasn't ever loud.

So like he was saying, he had been paying no mind to anything and was just wandering around the apartment trying to find something fun to do because Yoongi was being a bum and completely ignoring his presence.

The others would probably be getting home late in the night so that meant that Hoseok was going to be alone in here because he sure as hell wasn't going to go out in this freezing weather just because he was bored.

Hoseok stares around the room for a while, pouting his lips and huffing in place because wow he really is bored and it hasn't even been ten minutes since everyone left.

Hoseok then makes a quick decision, he concludes a fuck it he's bored and needs attention so he storms his way into Yoongi's and Seokjin's shared room and all but bursts the door open and almost regrets it.

Almost.

Yoongi is completely naked in front of him, he looks like he's just gotten out of a nice and steamy shower with a pink still flushing over his pale cheekbones and his chest red from the hot water.

But it's not seeing Yoongi's nipples - which are really nice to look at, Jesus he sounds like a creep - or his pretty thighs that make Hoseok's mouth go dry and mind go blank.

Yoongi is fucking hung.

"What the fuck-"

Hoseok doesn't hear the rest of the sentence because he's slamming the door shut, his eyes closed tightly, and biting his lips as he wills for his sudden hard on to go away.

Because jesus fucking christ, Yoongi has the biggest cock Hoseok has ever seen (and to be honest, the cocks he's seen are pretty limited) and he doesn't think he'll be able to get rid of the image of the thick girth or the pink head or the entire thing out of his mind.

Hoseok sticks himself into his own bedroom, listening to Yoongi's music playing around the house.

He pretends that it's not Yoongi's cock inside of him that he imagines when he comes hard with three fingers deep inside him.

━ 솝 ━

They don't talk about it.

Hoseok pretends to be asleep when the boys come back from their trips and jerks off four times to the image of Yoongi's dick while Taehyung snored in bed.

He feels a little bit guilty and ashamed for doing it with Taehyung not even two steps away from him but every time Yoongi pops out in his head his cock is the only thing Hoseok can see and he finds it a little embarrassing how fucking hard he gets just to the image.

His guilt doesn't ease away when he thinks about how he's jerking off to one of his best friends. Hoseok hasn't ever really thought of Yoongi, or anyone in the group, in that way.

Sure he'll admit that they're really good-looking men and Taehyung's ass is really nice to stare at but it's not like Hoseok beats off thinking about any of that.

He usually just pictures some random pretty girl or pretends he's being sucked off by a hot guy he saw in the street.

It's a bit of a nasty feeling, he kind of wants to cry because he feels so ashamed to be thinking of Yoongi like that.

The next morning Hoseok frowns when he wakes up to sticky shorts, he flushes red and snaps his head to face Taehyung's side and sighs in relief when he finds the younger still nicely asleep.

He gets up and quickly changes into a clean pair of underwear and sweats. It's still a little too early for everyone to be awake so Hoseok takes advantage of the quiet and makes his way into the kitchen.

He wants to run back into his room when he finds Yoongi wide awake with a cup of coffee in one hand and his phone in the other.

Hoseok blushes a bright red that he's sure Yoongi sees it, he clears his throat and sends him a forced smile as opens the fridge and tries to avoid Yoongi's blank gaze.

It's a tense silence, Hoseok rummaging until he finds the milk and his hands shaking as he pushes past where Yoongi's leaning on the counter top.

He raises himself on the tips of his toes to grab a bowl and almost drops the damn thing when he feels Yoongi pressing up too close to him, so close that Hoseok can feel the outline of his cock through his thin sweats.

Hoseok doesn't know why he starts doing it, especially in the kitchen when any of the boys can wake up and enter, but he slowly starts to push himself against Yoongi's front.

There's a hand slithering it's way around his waist and then Hoseok's eyes are fluttering shut as he grinds his ass over Yoongi's crotch, he hears Yoongi's fast breathing and his chest heaveing from his backside.

And just like it started it's over.

They both hear Namjoon croaking about how tired he is and it's like they're being burned by their touch as they flinch and jump away from each other as fast as they possibly can.

When Namjoon enters the kitchen his right eye brow is raised and he's giving them a look that Hoseok can't read.

Hoseok makes his way past them both, not once turning back to glance at Yoongi, knowing that if he does he'll probably end up coming inside his sweats.