They're alone again.

Hoseok promises he didn't stay behind on purpose. He did not whatsoever turn down Namjoon's offer in going out to eat with the rest of the boys when he heard that Yoongi was staying behind.

Hoseok acts like he's just going to chill in his room as he smiles brightly at them when they leave, ignoring Namjoon's stare as he shuts the door.

Hoseok is still staring at the door when Yoongi comes into the living room.

"So, Chinese or burgers?"

━ 솝 ━

They end up having neither, Yoongi orders them a large box of pizza.

The tension is high in the room, or maybe that's just Hoseok since he's been half hard for over half an hour now.

His legs are crossed while they sit on the table opposite sides and eat their pizza slices, Yoongi hasn't stopped staring at Hoseok since they sat down and the younger has been making himself busy staring at the design on the table. Why did Seokjin buy this table cloth instead of the plain maroon one?

"So," Yoongi starts and his gravelly voice sends a shiver running down Hoseok's spine, "You're not gonna ask how big it is?"

For an innocent moment Hoseok thinks he's talking about the pizza, but when he finally meets Yoongi's gaze he's flushing because oh, Yoongi's talking about that.

He shifts in his chair, closing his legs tighter and trying to breathe evenly.

"How big is it?"

There's a smug smirk on Yoongi's face when he answers, "Ten inches." He winks as he takes a large bite from his pizza.

Hoseok's mouth goes dry, "Can I - can I see it again?"

The air seems to crackle around them after Hoseok says that, Yoongi's eyes are a piercing black, the pupil hiding the brown of it with how it's blown in lust.

Hoseok bites the inside of his cheeks, licking his chapped lips and his cock twitches inside his loose shorts when Yoongi follows the movement.

"Please,"

It's the need in Hoseok's voice. Yoongi doesn't waste any time in pushing his plate away from him and rising up from his seat.

He takes his time in unbuttoning his jeans, Hoseok follows every sudden movement, staring intently at the way Yoongi slowly unzips his zipper. He's hard already and they haven't even done anything yet.

For some unknown reason Hoseok feels like Yoongi stayed behind on purpose, wanted Hoseok to stay in the house while they were both alone.

Dark blue jeans pool around Yoongi's legs and it's only the black of Yoongi's boxers that separates Hoseok's view.

He hears a loud whine and is slightly humiliated when he realizes it was him but he doesn't think too much about that when he sees the way it affects Yoongi.

He can see Yoongi's cock twitch at the sound and his eyes go all dark on the sides, jaw clenching when Hoseok whines again.

Hoseok is on his knees and in front of Yoongi before he can even blink. His eyes are focused only in the outline of Yoongi's dick, hands itching to pull down the black cloth and finally look at Yoongi's cock.

He feels like he's floating a bit when Yoongi's fingers tangle into his soft brown locks, Hoseok blames the hands massaging his head for leaning in and feverishly mouthing Yoongi's boxers.

There's a fire burning inside of Hoseok that he can't tame, he finds his fingers tugging down the boxers until they're mid-way Yoongi's thighs and Hoseok can see Yoongi's cock - it's thick, heavy, and huge just like how he had been imagining.

There's a moan above him and the noise presses Hoseok to leave chaste kisses over the shaft, breathing in Yoongi's sweet musky scent.

It's like a switch flips inside Yoongi. He grabs his cock and pushes down his boxers so he's in nothing but his white shirt, Hoseok gazes up at Yoongi through his thick lashes and bites down hard on his lower lip when Yoongi runs the tip of it over Hoseok's pretty red mouth.

Hoseok gasps and sticks his tongue out, wanting to taste Yoongi. He can hear Yoongi's smirk and then he's being slapped on his cheek, Hoseok shivers and shuts his eyes tight, tilting his head up in a gesture for more.

Yoongi slaps his cock softly over Hoseok's soft cheeks, it's slow and Hoseok can barely feel it, but then Yoongi is smacking the edge of his cock and watching in fascination as Hoseok's cheek bounces from the slap.

Hoseok's mouth is agape as he breathes in through his mouth. Yoongi moves his cock to the other side, another harsh slap across his face.

His cheeks are swollen and probably red but Hoseok can't find it in himself to stop it when he's enjoying the feeling of being slapped with a huge cock.

"You like that, baby?"

Hoseok nods in response, his eyes fluttering shut against his will when Yoongi places the tip inside his wet and warm mouth.

It's instinct after that, Hoseok running his tongue all over the head of Yoongi's cock and around the sides of it too. Yoongi's breath is loud in the silence of the apartment and Hoseok can see from his peripheral vision that his hands are in fists.

He wants to tell Yoongi to brush his hair, but that would mean removing his mouth from the heavy cock inside his mouth and Hoseok really doesn't want to do that.

Hoseok hollows his cheeks as he begins to suck, he's only done this a few times so he can't say he's an expert when it comes to blow jobs, but if the way that Yoongi's moaning above him says anything about it then he's probably doing a fabulous job in sucking him off.

Hoseok opens his legs just a tad, his cock is straining inside his shorts and he feels like he's going to burst any minute now.

"Fuck, Seokie,"

Hoseok pops his lips away from the cock, his lips sinfully wet and swollen. His skinny fingers start to jerk him off and it takes every ounce in Yoongi to not come right then and there.

"Yes, yes, yes,"